Update August 6, 2017

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
Eos
Demise Administrator

Update August 6, 2017

Post by Eos »

The following changes have been applied during server wars:
  • Classic house placement changes:
    • The stairs are now included in the requirement for a 1-tile passable border around the house, and the 5-tile yard spacing south of the house. Effectively, classic houses can no longer be placed against impassable tiles, shorelines or cliffs.
    • If a classic house can be converted into a customizable house, the stairs of the customizable house will be pre-emptively checked as well. This prevents customizable houses from ending up being placed against impassable tiles, by first being placed as classic houses.
    • Any existing houses will remain unaffected. Though, staff may ask you to move your house if it is found in violation of these rules (as was the case before this change, due to the Shard Rules on house construction).
  • (For the few players playing without the lights filter:) All items with incorrect light types have been corrected.
  • Animal Lore range has been increased to 12 tiles.
Any questions and/or comments are welcome!
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Mochizuki Shiryu

Re: Update August 6, 2017

Post by Mochizuki Shiryu »

thankx :)
Yup, kapero biggest enemy in game is the trash barrel
Alvin and Eos like this.
Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group »

" Any existing houses will remain unaffected. Though, staff may ask you to move your house if it is found in violation of these rules (as was the case before this change, due to the [url=http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... hp?f=4&t=6]Shard Rules"

what if this house that is in violation is a castle?
asking someone to tear down a castle that may not be able to be placed again is just insane :|
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

Anonymous Group wrote:what if this house that is in violation is a castle?
asking someone to tear down a castle that may not be able to be placed again is just insane :|
We will only ask players to move if the violation is severe (like blocking off a shoreline requiring people to run all the way around the castle). In minor cases (like placement up against a single tree) the classic placement mechanics are fine. :)
Eos

Alvin likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Eos wrote:
We will only ask players to move if the violation is severe (like blocking off a shoreline requiring people to run all the way around the castle). In minor cases (like placement up against a single tree) the classic placement mechanics are fine. :)
so you will make people remove their castles because someone would have to take a extra 15 seconds to walk all the way around it
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Mook

Post by Mook »

Ajani wrote:
Eos wrote:
so you will make people remove their castles because someone would have to take a extra 15 seconds to walk all the way around it
There are zoning laws here, this isn't 'nam.
P-nut Galleryy and Eos like this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

back to demise casting on Test it seems.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

A suggestion would be staff asking the violator make their house public or else...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

Ajani wrote:so you will make people remove their castles because someone would have to take a extra 15 seconds to walk all the way around it
In theory, yes, but I just checked out all 183 castles on the shard and none of them violate the rule in such a way that we would ask them to move. Castle owners can rest assured that they can keep their spot. :)
Eos

Ajani

Post by Ajani »

ALL PRAISE EOS and thank you for keeping the shard alive!
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Sgfcat, Chacal, LEAD and 2 others like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Eos wrote:
Ajani wrote:so you will make people remove their castles because someone would have to take a extra 15 seconds to walk all the way around it
In theory, yes, but I just checked out all 183 castles on the shard and none of them violate the rule in such a way that we would ask them to move. Castle owners can rest assured that they can keep their spot. :)
You wouldn't happen to have a list of those location that you could just post for me real quick, would ya?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

our last update was 2 months ago? and still nothing new? what does the admins do?
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Veteran Noobie wrote:our last update was 2 months ago? and still nothing new? what does the admins do?
relocate the server so we don't disconnect every 2 minutes? I appreciate that more then an update.

Casting is shit
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Ajani wrote:
Veteran Noobie wrote:our last update was 2 months ago? and still nothing new? what does the admins do?
relocate the server so we don't disconnect every 2 minutes? I appreciate that more then an update.
i think that this disconnect issue is caused by a bug with current game play, has very little to do with the server location.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
raptor-

Post by raptor- »

my d/c's stopped it seems well none since the chnge but may just be me