- Classic house placement changes:
- The stairs are now included in the requirement for a 1-tile passable border around the house, and the 5-tile yard spacing south of the house. Effectively, classic houses can no longer be placed against impassable tiles, shorelines or cliffs.
- If a classic house can be converted into a customizable house, the stairs of the customizable house will be pre-emptively checked as well. This prevents customizable houses from ending up being placed against impassable tiles, by first being placed as classic houses.
- Any existing houses will remain unaffected. Though, staff may ask you to move your house if it is found in violation of these rules (as was the case before this change, due to the Shard Rules on house construction).
- (For the few players playing without the lights filter:) All items with incorrect light types have been corrected.
- Animal Lore range has been increased to 12 tiles.
Any questions and/or comments are welcome!