Update April 1, 2018

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
Amish Hammer

Re: Update April 1, 2018

Post by Amish Hammer »

thatd be lovely, so then i wouldnt have to pay 60mill for a token so i can get a rug i want.
Discord: Amish#1299
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

imo that would be stupid
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Nice idea Loler
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Janky

Post by Janky »

I'd also love a way to obtain the items available during CUB..... I'm barely halfway to getting a Dawn's Music Box and this is my second CUB saving for one. I think new players should also have a chance at getting some of the more high-end items on their own, rather than having to buy everything. :beathorse: :smile:
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

I feel like the cub being open permanently would benefit everyone. for new palyers they could save up to get their token so they can get a quiver instead of spending tons of money for it. A few people i have talked to about it said they didnt want it because it would ruin the price. I think if it does become permanent, they should take the quiver out of the token and make it, its own item to buy. only because there are people who want other things from the token, and they shouldnt have to pay the price of a quiver just to get something that is like 10mill max.
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

Amish Hammer wrote:I feel like the cub being open permanently would benefit everyone. for new palyers they could save up to get their token so they can get a quiver instead of spending tons of money for it. A few people i have talked to about it said they didnt want it because it would ruin the price. I think if it does become permanent, they should take the quiver out of the token and make it, its own item to buy. only because there are people who want other things from the token, and they shouldnt have to pay the price of a quiver just to get something that is like 10mill max.
I believe the best solution to both problems is to make cub permanent and take the token out completely and add it back kind of like the greater neon pigments, just as a temporary event etc... maybe people will horde all their points but 1.5kk points locked down in a house isnt gonna cause near as many lag issues as 1.5kk worth of shit locked down waiting for cub
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Perma cub with current list would work.. as much as I would like for token to keep a decent value, I dont think it should be so hard to get. Aside from quiver the rest of the items are basically deco. I dont even want the deco, but alot of my friends do, and 30-40kk for 1 suit of armor or dawns music box seems a little silly.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Tanya wrote:wow nice from 16 sec to 13 sec world save in only 3 days of the event! :D
.............and with less than 12 hours to go we have world saves that are over 12 seconds
Last edited by Bama on April 14th, 2018, 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

ortiz wrote:Perma cub with current list would work.. as much as I would like for token to keep a decent value, I dont think it should be so hard to get. Aside from quiver the rest of the items are basically deco. I dont even want the deco, but alot of my friends do, and 30-40kk for 1 suit of armor or dawns music box seems a little silly.
yeh i used probably 6kk emblems on deco and 4 tokens on deco xD
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Bama wrote:
Tanya wrote:wow nice from 16 sec to 13 sec world save in only 3 days of the event! :D
.............and with less than 12 hours to go we have world saves that are over 12 seconds
Maybe Perma CUB can help...
Peerless Hunter
Janky and The Silvertiger like this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

If it were made perma, just to cater to everyone i think if they took the quiver out of the token and made it, its own item at the same price so the price wouldnt suffer to much, you would still have to farm a ton just to get it if you wanted it. It would also be nice if they did add those neon dyes that unknown was talking about, they could make it maybe like a monthly thing where they keep the quiver on for a month, then take it off at the end of the month and switch it with the dyes and just random likes like that.
Janky likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Tanya wrote:
Bama wrote:
Maybe Perma CUB can help...

They are going to have to do something and if they do I hope they discuss it with Calvin
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Loler

Post by Loler »

taking quiver out of token is a bad idea. but remove the token from the list and adding all the other token items into the cub itself or making a seperate cub2.0 token without the quiver would probably be a good thing.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Loler wrote:When cub ends i recommend enabling perma cub so we dont run into the same problem in the future. Reduce the points on all items by 1/10th and make it so u cant turn in like exceptional armor or exceptional weapons made without runic kits or empty bags and stuff.

Nice idea!! If perma cub a lot of trash from crafting can change for emblems. I'd love get some benefits from my fails
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Peerless Hunter
Janky and The Silvertiger like this.