Now Hiring

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
Bad Religion

Re: Now Hiring

Post by Bad Religion »

Shallan wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:I am more than willing to submit and application to help fix some major issues with the server, but im not going to police afkers because you guys pretty much encourage it with how the server is setup and managed.
u can start helping with the afkers by visiting shame/ cove/ ancient liches ;p with ur pvper ;p :stick:
it's not pvp when they dont fight back, maybe reward the people who are actively playing over the ones scripting?
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Bad Religion wrote:
Shallan wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:I am more than willing to submit and application to help fix some major issues with the server, but im not going to police afkers because you guys pretty much encourage it with how the server is setup and managed.
u can start helping with the afkers by visiting shame/ cove/ ancient liches ;p with ur pvper ;p :stick:
it's not pvp when they dont fight back, maybe reward the people who are actively playing over the ones scripting?
but dead ppl cant farm :D

Aloso ppl without bags of send cant farm too ^^

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

they just farm bods or hw?
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Larson wrote:We are currently looking to recruit some more staff mainly to help us with basic customer support and enforcement of the rules. These positions are voluntary and there are no perks, just the warm fuzzy feeling you get when you help someone who needs it or for helping a cause that you care about. There are no specific requirements to being staff and everyone has their own unique qualities and skills they can bring to the team.
If you think this sounds like you and you could offer some of your time to us then please fill out the application below and send it to me uolarson@gmail.com

The application form has been provided in 2 formats so hopefully you will find one that works for you. If you even have to write your answers in a new document that's fine too. You wont be judged on your I.T skills. :P

The applications will be open for a couple of weeks and it will take us a while to go through any applications we receive, so please be patient. We will contact any potential applicants and arrange with them a time for an interview once we have closed this thread.

Demise Staff Application.pdf
Demise Staff Application.docm

Good luck and thank you for your continued support of Demise.
Good luck,

Hope you find a good catch ;)
Arden

Post by Arden »

Shallan wrote:
Make HW fel only :)
Bad Religion likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Arden wrote:
Shallan wrote:
HW is in guards
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Ajani wrote:
Arden wrote:
Shallan wrote: u can start helping with the afkers by visiting shame/ cove/ ancient liches ;p with ur pvper ;p :stick:
HW is in guards
You can still steal in guards and kill with explosion potions or something
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Bad Religion wrote:If you want help with balance changes, research, helping players with real issues sure, but you guys dont deserve help with the problems you created and when you ignore every issue and bug people post on here.

He ain't even lyin'
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Hucking Fippy likes this.
Hucking Fippy

Post by Hucking Fippy »

Bama wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:If you want help with balance changes, research, helping players with real issues sure, but you guys dont deserve help with the problems you created and when you ignore every issue and bug people post on here.

He ain't even lyin'

Lmao
zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Players should be forced to reveal their staff member name and in game players. Why the fuck should they hide it?
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

zulu2401 wrote:Players should be forced to reveal their staff member name and in game players. Why the fuck should they hide it?
I don't agree with forced, but I don't see why they should be forced to hide it. Yes, people will call favoritism, but they do that already. Yes, people will ask for stuff. They also do that already. The only thing j can see different is that they may have to be more respectful towards their player characters knowing that they are staff and the be respectful to staff rule.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

It shouldn't be something kept from the population. I don't really see wtf it matters because they won't get away with cheating or creating items for them selves
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Well, I guess there is another thing. Countless accusations that will require full investigations.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

if it was know that staff are in KvG, everytime kvg raided everyone would say "they found me on their staff character"
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

I think it would be a bad idea, people would nag them constantly for things, and then when something doesnt go a players way "htown/trinket" they will go to that person and complain like they do anyways with the staff. I feel like if they do even still player their normal characters, its just there so they can just relax and avoid the complaints.
Discord: Amish#1299