Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

UOGamers: Demise news will be posted here.
zulu2401

Re: Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

Post#136 » February 3rd, 2017, 1:32 pm

They bring 15 people to raid one sampire and then hide the boss so he cant get artifact chance.

Shallan

Post#137 » February 3rd, 2017, 1:35 pm

zulu2401 wrote:Good luck getting them to do anything. Hz has been doing that shit for years.

Maybe there is time to smth with this according to rule
-- Blocking off game play areas with items or boats, making them otherwise inaccessible --
they are making champ spawn area inaccessible ( its not working as intented since u cant valor / fight spawn / get champ).

And
According to the INFO its not OSI standart.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.

zulu2401

Post#138 » February 3rd, 2017, 2:47 pm

Yet again this isnt OSI. Although any chance to take advantage of being bigger shit bags Hz will do anything to ruin the demise experience for all players.

The Silvertiger

Post#139 » February 4th, 2017, 1:11 am

Shallan wrote:
CrazyAPP wrote:I cant start T2A spawns, system message: The Champion of this region has already been challenged!
but I look at all the spawns of T2A, none been challenged.

viewtopic.php?f=14&p=22945#p22945
in short some @#$@#$ take the champ far away from his location breaking the demise rules of blocking areas.

just make Report in game to GM amybe he will help u.

They aren't blocking areas. The area is still accessible just not the content. It's similar to going in to peerless and taking a super long time. The only rules they come close to are griefing(which usually doesn't apply in fel) and exploiting game mechanics(which this isn't really an exploit.) Yeah, it's a trashy move, and hilarious at the same time, but it doesn't violate shard rules.
"If you want to change the world, start off by making your bed." -Admiral William H. McRaven
Discord Skype UOS Scripts
Bama's a dude

Exillion

Post#140 » February 4th, 2017, 1:16 am

did anyone check the actual hp of the champions? I feel like the champions on demise have significantly lower hp compared to what is stated on uoguide. Uoguide says semidar has 10k hp with 60-70's resists but on demise it drops in like 10 e bolts
Buying armor/bows/jewels
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6819
Buying Tailor and BS Resets

MMMartin

Post#141 » February 4th, 2017, 1:40 am

Exillion wrote:did anyone check the actual hp of the champions? I feel like the champions on demise have significantly lower hp compared to what is stated on uoguide. Uoguide says semidar has 10k hp with 60-70's resists but on demise it drops in like 10 e bolts

yea HP are definitly lowest
and seems me coon ability spwan rats are somehow 1% [hmm maybe zero] ??? and it have be like 50% chance when damged or cursed for spawn like 10 rats

Exillion

Post#142 » February 4th, 2017, 5:43 pm

started a bug report for hp of champs
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6355

compared to uoguide our champs have way less hp and some have way less resists

if anyone can go on osi and confirm what uoguide states that would be great

If we are going to fix champ spawns to osi levels the champions should also be like osi not just the spawn
Buying armor/bows/jewels
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6819
Buying Tailor and BS Resets
The Silvertiger likes this.

Reetus

Post#143 » February 4th, 2017, 11:49 pm

I remember on OSI that Rikktor's area earthquake would kill everyone in range when it went off, here you can just stand next to it and harm it to death.
The Silvertiger and Opywang like this.

Alhimikut

Post#144 » February 5th, 2017, 10:43 am

EoS please make an official poll about the new spawn changes so all the restlessness can be dealt with.
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding

CrazyAPP

Post#145 » February 5th, 2017, 11:44 am

CrazyAPP wrote:I cant start T2A spawns, system message: The Champion of this region has already been challenged!
but I look at all the spawns of T2A, none been challenged.

The sever restarted, but T2A spawns cant start yet, and nothing of system message now.
page in game, but no GM online.

Alhimikut

Post#146 » February 5th, 2017, 12:25 pm

the spawns will only restart upon server restart if they are not worked... since all the champions are active.. they are considered " being worked".. not a bug.. no point to search a GM
Legendary Noob

My chars are:

Shallan

Post#147 » February 5th, 2017, 12:36 pm

Alhimikut wrote:the spawns will only restart upon server restart if they are not worked... since all the champions are active.. they are considered " being worked".. not a bug.. no point to search a GM

Yeah there is point to search for GM. Cause some idiots blocked the spawns = same as if u would block it with @#$@#$ tables or anything else.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.

Alhimikut

Post#148 » February 5th, 2017, 12:40 pm

The game allows it.. the same way it allows you to barely fight lvl 4 of the spawn.. to get the boss out.. but you seem to be ok with the one and not with the other.. isn't that hypocrisy. It would seem all Shallan wants is for server to benefit Shallan.
Legendary Noob

My chars are:

Alvin

Post#149 » February 5th, 2017, 2:52 pm

Alhimikut wrote:The game allows it..

It shouldnt. It doesnt on OSI as far as I know. Like i said before : you will abuse this feature up to the point it will get changed. Too bad you guys are so shortsighted.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert

zulu2401

Post#150 » February 5th, 2017, 3:03 pm

Everyone should see clearly there's only one piece of shit guild doing this lol.

Return to “Shard News”