Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

UOGamers: Demise news will be posted here.
Alhimikut

Re: Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

Post#151 » February 5th, 2017, 3:03 pm

On OSI there isnt an immunity to Essence of Wind.. neither can you ride a Cu Shide... but there you go you cried to put an immunity and you ride a Cu shide.. shame on you Alvin
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding

Shallan

Post#152 » February 5th, 2017, 3:20 pm

Alhimikut wrote:The game allows it.. the same way it allows you to barely fight lvl 4 of the spawn.. to get the boss out.. but you seem to be ok with the one and not with the other.. isn't that hypocrisy. It would seem all Shallan wants is for server to benefit Shallan.

Correct me if im wrong. Spawn is now correct like on OSI ?

On Osi u cannot lure champ from the spawn ?

_
Since we both know the answers u can know stfu. :) thx.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.

Alhimikut

Post#153 » February 5th, 2017, 3:22 pm

Spawn is still not correct because on OSI champions have 3-4 times more health... so stop bitching about the way Demise is and go enjoy your new spawns if you like them that much
Not to mention the broken Etheral warriors on oaks spawn so spawns are long way from OSI accurate.. they have been opywanged now.. and it sucks..
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding

Bama

Post#154 » February 5th, 2017, 3:43 pm

Alhimikut wrote:On OSI there isnt an immunity to Essence of Wind.. neither can you ride a Cu Shide... but there you go you cried to put an immunity and you ride a Cu shide.. shame on you Alvin

Who told you that you can not ride a cu on OSI without the skills to control it?

If Eos wants to fix the cu and any other pet that requires taming skills to control it is very simple
What they did on OSI was make it that you had to call the pet to you after feeding it or it would wander away from you
Sure you could make your script that feeds it and you mount it right away but the problem
is once you dismount or worse get dismounted and start your teleport macro the pet doesn't keep up to you. It won't keep up with you even if you were walking. It's speed is comparable to how fast it moves on Demise when it is dead
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

Shallan

Post#155 » February 5th, 2017, 4:52 pm

Alhimikut wrote:Spawn is still not correct because on OSI champions have 3-4 times more health... so stop bitching about the way Demise is and go enjoy your new spawns if you like them that much
Not to mention the broken Etheral warriors on oaks spawn so spawns are long way from OSI accurate.. they have been opywanged now.. and it sucks..

Boss of champion spawn =/= spawn it self.

How u skip the part about luring champions away... hahahahaha produ HZ member dont u ? I wonder if u were saying ''raise / lower anchor '' or were healing ur great members during the lure action...sad.

The Silvertiger

Post#156 » February 5th, 2017, 5:00 pm

I just wonder why you guys haven't found the bosses yet. I mean you've had a few days to try. If you guys really wanted them so bad, you would hop on a boat. What's the problem? Lazy?
Who is the founder of Demise?

Answer: viewtopic.php?p=117343#p117343
The Silvertiger wrote:Shut up calvin.
Alhimikut likes this.

Shallan

Post#157 » February 5th, 2017, 5:42 pm

The Silvertiger wrote:I just wonder why you guys haven't found the bosses yet. I mean you've had a few days to try. If you guys really wanted them so bad, you would hop on a boat. What's the problem? Lazy?

its like fighting the disease u dont just cure u eliminate the source in that case @#$@# abusing rules players.

zulu2401 likes this.

zulu2401

Post#158 » February 5th, 2017, 10:08 pm

I found them in about 15 mins. Hz had illegally blocked the entire area with boats. Killed all 13 and left. Thug life baby ;)
The Silvertiger likes this.

cadens

Post#159 » February 5th, 2017, 10:44 pm

zulu2401 wrote:I found them in about 15 mins. Hz had illegally blocked the entire area with boats. Killed all 13 and left. Thug life baby ;)

All know, HZ broken many rules. But the question is: Why not punish? Unless you have the money involved to let them do whatever they want.

zulu2401

Post#160 » February 5th, 2017, 11:23 pm

Something like this has to be handled with care. You actually have to catch the faggots doing it. You cant just punish people you think did it. I'm sure there were multiple hz involved but MB is the one who usually does this bullshit. It's not the first time and won't be the last.
The Silvertiger likes this.

Bama

Post#161 » February 6th, 2017, 12:15 am

zulu2401 wrote:Something like this has to be handled with care. You actually have to catch the faggots doing it. You cant just punish people you think did it. I'm sure there were multiple hz involved but MB is the one who usually does this bullshit. It's not the first time and won't be the last.

Two words Zulu .........

.......... World Saves

They not only catch "faggots" but also afk sampires losing their weapons
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!
ortiz, The Silvertiger and Opywang like this.

zulu2401

Post#162 » February 6th, 2017, 12:25 am

Bama I loves you. I can has handjob yes?

CrazyAPP

Post#163 » February 6th, 2017, 2:09 am

zulu2401 wrote:I found them in about 15 mins. Hz had illegally blocked the entire area with boats. Killed all 13 and left. Thug life baby ;)

Nice!!!
I cant understand why they did that

zulu2401

Post#164 » February 6th, 2017, 2:19 am

CrazyAPP wrote:

Nice!!!
I cant understand why they did that

Because they don't have anyone in their guild who tries to enjoy the game and act friendly. It's all about what shitbag move they can pull next to further grief the server population. I'm convinced thats all the log in for. You don't see any other guild acting as fuckin ignorant and abusing every flaw or breaking every rule possible
Shallan likes this.

zulu2401

Post#165 » February 6th, 2017, 2:20 am

MB is flustered now that his spawn checking script is broken by the change of spawns so he tried to narrow it down to oaks and dungeon spawns only. Easier to watch than all of t2a
Shallan and Opywang like this.

Return to “Shard News”