Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
Eos
Demise Administrator

Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

Post by Eos »

The following changes to champion spawns will go in effect after server wars tonight:
  • Champion spawn kill requirements have been lowered to OSI values. Overall, they are about half of what they were, but Felucca spawns still require similar numbers during the first few candles.
  • Small spawns (Bedlam, the Twisted Weald and the Labyrinth) have had their kill requirements increased to match the other non-Felucca spawns.
  • Only monsters from the currently spawning tier will advance the champion spawn. Other kills are ignored.
  • The spawn area will now gradually shrink as the spawn progresses.
  • Altars now have a minimum amount of candles (2-4), which is randomized every day. The altar always spawns tier 1 monsters for 3 rounds starting from the minimum candle. After that, every tier of monsters has 4 rounds. The last tier of monsters may be cut short by the champion spawning.
  • Felucca spawns will no longer automatically restart. They must be started manually by a Knight of Valor. However, the server will activate a random dungeon spawn once every day if no dungeon spawns are active. This also goes for the Lost Lands.
  • Any Felucca spawn that is not being done will be deactivated and despawned when the server restarts (usually once a week).
We may revisit these changes in an upcoming update depending on the balance and difficulty of the new system.

Any comments and/or questions are welcome!
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Eos
Demise Administrator

Re: Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

Post by Eos »

Here's a chart detailing the old and new kill requirements, for those wondering.

Note that:
  • This chart assumes a 2-candle start for the old numbers.
  • Trammel refers to the Trammel-ruleset facets.
  • The old numbers did include kills from previous monster tiers.
Special thanks to Bama for helping with OSI data collection. :)
Eos

april0395

Post by april0395 »

"Small spawns (Bedlam, the Twisted Weald and the Labyrinth) have had their kill requirements increased"

Damnit!
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Loler

Post by Loler »

would have rather seen monsters not run but happy to see some changes been a while.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Atari and Will-twins like this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

april0395 wrote:"Small spawns (Bedlam, the Twisted Weald and the Labyrinth) have had their kill requirements increased"

Damnit!
That's an understatement lol after he finally completes the easy spawns in fel he will start complaining that bedlam and the other small spawns are too hard now and bitch to have those changed.
The Silvertiger and Ajani like this.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

DAMN, i cant belive it :D OPY WIN IT :)
coveiro and Savitar like this.
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

The kill requirements we had in Bedlam, the Twisted Weald and the Labyrinth were lower than OSI's, so they are fixed now. :)
Eos

cadens

Post by cadens »

Next step, punish guilds stay using BOT in Champion Spawn to get advantage
rhasce

Post by rhasce »

Holy crap, UOH was right all along, we win, hahahha take that all hahahhahaha, I even started working on my own shard case Demise was a disappointed, but now we good.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

wish you would have just banned opy instead of changing these
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
rhasce

Post by rhasce »

Opywang wrote:Thank you so much Bama! I can't wait to try out the spawn to see how it is!

Sadly I lost all of my members, and I gotta rebuild them back up lets hope all that argument I've argue has paid off.

Thank you Eos for working hard to fix this spawn!
Did not lose me buddy, this is a reason to celebrate
Last edited by rhasce on January 29th, 2017, 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Opywang likes this.
zzillizz

Post by zzillizz »

Eos wrote: [*] Felucca spawns will no longer automatically restart. They must be started manually by a Knight of Valor.
Does this mean we will be able to valor a spawn (ie Valor) to start it, and again to get an additional skull?
rhasce

Post by rhasce »

Ajani afraid of UOH always have, but Demise was unfair, now we need to test, HZ is like politicians thisrt for power.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:
Ajani wrote:wish you would have just banned opy instead of changing these
Don't forget Ajani is Hz! He just want it to benefit Hzs.
I'm ReQ you noob
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

rhasce wrote:Ajani afraid of UOH always have, but Demise was unfair, now we need to test, HZ is like politicians thisrt for power.

Casting is shit
Madmarz likes this.