UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
Madmarz

Re: Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

Post by Madmarz »

Who's playin the GAIIIIIIIIIIIIIMZ?!?! lol
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

before I could solo coon just fine maybe the problem is you are forgetting to use thunderstorm or wither and you are just trying to weaken things to death?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
The Silvertiger and Eos like this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Ajani wrote:before I could solo coon just fine maybe the problem is you are forgetting to use thunderstorm or wither and you are just trying to weaken things to death?
Maybe he thinks that the red names coming in on cu's casting "Vas Flam" were new ratmen?
rhasce

Post by rhasce »

Ajani wrote:before I could solo coon just fine maybe the problem is you are forgetting to use thunderstorm or wither and you are just trying to weaken things to death?
I solo coon on my sampire before took about 20 after 5months of playing, what else could you Solo? Did you ever tried Tokumo?
rhasce

Post by rhasce »

Madmarz wrote:
Maybe he thinks that the red names coming in on cu's casting "Vas Flam" were new ratmen?
Ahh the reds, they can only take on my sampi in groups, they cannot solo me :) I pass by Brit gate and they wont even tickle me, and they try hard lol.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:
Ajanis read this Fellucca is risk vs reward it's suppose to be feeding gold to trammel not the other way around!
Madmarz wrote:It's made it easier to solo meaning you don't need anyone else's help at all.
This is exactly why nobody can create guild, and why only the minority can spawn cause it cost 25kk to do them, and nobody should have to work this hard to do the spawn. Fellucca is suppose to be feeding gold in trammel how can player earn 25kk in fellucca if they must first earn 25kk just to do spawn?

Can't you see what wrong with the picture it's clearly saying there is no risk vs reward in fellucca.
Ajani wrote:
Opywang wrote:
Don't forget Ajani is Hz! He just want it to benefit Hzs.
I'm ReQ you noob
Nice last I was here you was Hz sorry a lot has changed since I quit for a month, or so.
I have never been in Hz EVER
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
ronny.p

Post by ronny.p »

and i always win! ALWAYS !! REMEMBER THAT
Demise Vet

Post by Demise Vet »

IF I knew all i had to do was cry and bitch eos i woulda done that years ago
BannerBruce

Post by BannerBruce »

Quit. Cya
ronny.p likes this.
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

Spawns are ridiculously easy now.. it nearly offends me that i am able to do them that fast and easy... maybe we should take notes on whats happening to the real world when we make the system so easy and politically correct for the unworthy and stupid.. and not repeat that mistake in the world of Sosaria!
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
The Silvertiger and Ajani like this.
Brad

Post by Brad »

You are what is wrong in the world.
Opywang likes this.
rhasce

Post by rhasce »

:beathorse:

Clearly this people don't like newcomers, yea may be easy for you guys after years of playing, for new players may as well go somewhere else, but not anymore it has been fixed.
rhasce

Post by rhasce »

Also they afraid of newcomers kocking they're as*
Opywang likes this.
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

We have all had nothing once and rose up to power.. per say..
However instead of overcoming difficulty you whine to change the game..
The manner spawns are now is not at all challenging and frankly disappointing to an end game player. If you will be making an OSI clone.. just introduce imbuing and all the rest shit and be done with it..
I support the increased bedlam difficulty though ;)

I propose an official poll to determine weather more players want the old ways or not... you cannot ruin the game of 150 constant players for the sake of 4-5 new whiners... Just a month ago most of the server stated they like the way spawns are and stood against Opywang and his motions.
Not to mention the imbalance this will bring.. could you perhaps make a statistics of all the spawns that have been made and track of all the arties that have dropped in relations to a previous such statistics? An easy spawn will bring to more arties and devaluation of the arties which will ever increase the gap between runics and gold..
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

RIP Bedlam spawn :(
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA