Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
Alhimikut

Re: Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

Post by Alhimikut »

The reason there aren't many guilds on shard is because people don't know how to sort their difference and put aside egos and they end up breaking their guilds. The reason Hz still stands is because it harbours all the normal people that left the other guilds. Naturally an opposing guild that barely stands will form... here comes ReQ under all its names during the years.
All those things have nothing to do with spawn mechanics.. that should not even be looked at from pvp point of view.. I hope staff makes a poll and tries to keep track of the new arties to see how this system works.
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

You are clearly stupid and words dont get to you but.. i will break it down to you.. if arties dont cost 30-60kk and you spawn all day long to get those you cannot sell them for good enough price to be able to afford the insanely high priced runic weapons and armor or doom arties because their production is also costly.. so when you get all the arties you need you will start to again post that players are cheating you wanting that much kk for runics.. and you aren't able to get it.
You said you like to only spawn.. so you are literally fucking yourself up right now in therms of economy

An example for the richer and poorer.. 2 hours ago i went to ilsh oaks with a friend.. and two of your guild members were just starting it... at start of tier 2 they both died and left to ress. The time they took to ress and come back we were almost done with tier 3.. was like 5 min... so in fact what happened was they missed all artie chance and the rich got richer cause we got an artie... so you see how this change works against you.. once more
Last edited by Alhimikut on January 29th, 2017, 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

the problem was 5 retards couldn't do a coon so they made it where they could do a coon. but in doing so they made coon easy. see the 5 retards wont change for the world they want the world to change for them by whining and they succeeded.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
MB likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

so now all the people who worked hard to get items instead of whining their way to victory are pissed about this stupid and unnecessary change
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
MB likes this.
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

just raided UoH coon.. got all the pss and oak leaf robe.. loos like opy once again went home with nothing
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
ortiz, Ajani, Tanya and 2 others like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Alhimikut wrote:The reason Hz still stands is because it harbours all the normal people...
Lolz
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Alhimikut wrote:[...]
However instead of overcoming difficulty you whine to change the game..
[...]
Alhimikut wrote:just raided UoH coon.. got all the pss and oak leaf robe.. loos like opy once again went home with nothing
Speaking of overcoming difficulty, you joined the biggest zerg guild on shard. You sound like an Eskimo trying to tell people how to survive on the Saharah. You really shouldnt talk that big - you are, lets put it kindly, at best mediocre.

Here, uploaded especially for you - recorded about an hour ago :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_2kZT8 ... e=youtu.be
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

Just 30 mins later you and your guys died the same way.. that's pvp.. unfortunately i dont record.
I urge not to turn a somewhat pvm change and related to that talks into pvp forum fight. The issue here is do you or do you not support the new change and for what reasons.
Now we know we cannot expect from opy to say something different than usual crying about the world's inequality.. but i am sure you can do better ;)
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Alhimikut wrote:Just 30 mins later you and your guys died the same way.. that's pvp.. unfortunately i dont record.
I urge not to turn a somewhat pvm change and related to that talks into pvp forum fight. The issue here is do you or do you not support the new change and for what reasons.
Now we know we cannot expect from opy to say something different than usual crying about the world's inequality.. but i am sure you can do better ;)
I dont support corrupted big-moughts.
Last edited by Alvin on January 29th, 2017, 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

The economy is going to collapse because glads will be worthless. sash will be worthless. mkp 5 will be worthless.PS will be worthless.

Casting is shit
Alhimikut, Tanya and MB like this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Just enjoy the game, oh I forgot most of the people belong to Req, Kvg or NWO and they are like SEGA, outnumbering to ruin others game. Dont ever record videos you idiots.

And Opy never thanked me for defending UOH. I killed 10 reqs alone, I think he is just another greedy bastard but handicapped to that point he cant do a coon, even I did a coon on my pvper.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

And quit posting videos that Dylan beat me, he never beat me, I did beat myself, I was healing both me and him and I freezed, so he harmed me to death. After this video came out, I beat him over twenty times, in arena or in brit bank, ask him.. Wow, the biggest success of SEGA is to post one video over and over and it doesnt look like a real fight. KVG is the most worthless guild along with REQ , I knew it, so this video doesnt help your case.
Alvin likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Thanks for the update EOS, now I will do coons even easier and defend them for myself, to prove 10 bots from SEGA-like guild won't stop me.
The Silvertiger and Alvin like this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Kidding about this temper tantrum. I think the shard is wonderful and whatever EOS does I will follow her lead.
Alvin likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:
Alhimikut wrote:Just 30 mins later you and your guys died the same way.. that's pvp..
If we spawn, and can't finish without a raid, and still get raid it just mean Hzs in the win, and win zone simply because we can't finish it even if we don't get raid.
Ajani wrote:the problem was 5 retards couldn't do a coon so they made it where they could do a coon. but in doing so they made coon easy. see the 5 retards wont change for the world they want the world to change for them by whining and they succeeded.
Doing coon is like asking for a raid there the easiest, but highest raid. I want to do spawn in T2A, and some where more least notice where it isn't so hard to do the spawn why should we be force to do coon so y'all can raid us 24/7 while we can't have a private spawn?
Ajani wrote:The economy is going to collapse because glads will be worthless. sash will be worthless. mkp 5 will be worthless.PS will be worthless.
This is where you are wrong about that. I just did a spawn 3 time, and I notice everybody is having a blast spawning in Ilsh. I talk with everybody, and everybody is spawning there enjoying the game it will mean more population, and more guild, and more players staying to play cause it's funner now than what it was before.

9 month I've spawned I've never gotten me one the drop rate is to rare, and too hard to get. I rather that we can success the spawn than going home empty. So whatever it is worth it's worth every penny I rather enjoy the game than playing where I can't play, or enjoy.

The purposes of the game should be made for everybody that can complete the spawn not the minority which is wearing 200kk gears. Spawn are made for everybody not the selected few. If it drop, or ruined the economic then it is meant to be like that, and this is reality.
no it is not meant to ruin the economy the problem is you suck at the game so you made the game easy

Casting is shit