Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
Alhimikut

Re: Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

Post by Alhimikut »

the spawns will only restart upon server restart if they are not worked... since all the champions are active.. they are considered " being worked".. not a bug.. no point to search a GM
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Alhimikut wrote:the spawns will only restart upon server restart if they are not worked... since all the champions are active.. they are considered " being worked".. not a bug.. no point to search a GM
Yeah there is point to search for GM. Cause some idiots blocked the spawns = same as if u would block it with @#$@#$ tables or anything else.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

The game allows it.. the same way it allows you to barely fight lvl 4 of the spawn.. to get the boss out.. but you seem to be ok with the one and not with the other.. isn't that hypocrisy. It would seem all Shallan wants is for server to benefit Shallan.
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Alhimikut wrote:The game allows it..
It shouldnt. It doesnt on OSI as far as I know. Like i said before : you will abuse this feature up to the point it will get changed. Too bad you guys are so shortsighted.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Everyone should see clearly there's only one piece of shit guild doing this lol.
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

On OSI there isnt an immunity to Essence of Wind.. neither can you ride a Cu Shide... but there you go you cried to put an immunity and you ride a Cu shide.. shame on you Alvin
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Alhimikut wrote:The game allows it.. the same way it allows you to barely fight lvl 4 of the spawn.. to get the boss out.. but you seem to be ok with the one and not with the other.. isn't that hypocrisy. It would seem all Shallan wants is for server to benefit Shallan.
Correct me if im wrong. Spawn is now correct like on OSI ?

On Osi u cannot lure champ from the spawn ?

_
Since we both know the answers u can know stfu. :) thx.

Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

Spawn is still not correct because on OSI champions have 3-4 times more health... so stop bitching about the way Demise is and go enjoy your new spawns if you like them that much
Not to mention the broken Etheral warriors on oaks spawn so spawns are long way from OSI accurate.. they have been opywanged now.. and it sucks..
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Alhimikut wrote:On OSI there isnt an immunity to Essence of Wind.. neither can you ride a Cu Shide... but there you go you cried to put an immunity and you ride a Cu shide.. shame on you Alvin
Who told you that you can not ride a cu on OSI without the skills to control it?

If Eos wants to fix the cu and any other pet that requires taming skills to control it is very simple
What they did on OSI was make it that you had to call the pet to you after feeding it or it would wander away from you
Sure you could make your script that feeds it and you mount it right away but the problem
is once you dismount or worse get dismounted and start your teleport macro the pet doesn't keep up to you. It won't keep up with you even if you were walking. It's speed is comparable to how fast it moves on Demise when it is dead
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Alhimikut wrote:Spawn is still not correct because on OSI champions have 3-4 times more health... so stop bitching about the way Demise is and go enjoy your new spawns if you like them that much
Not to mention the broken Etheral warriors on oaks spawn so spawns are long way from OSI accurate.. they have been opywanged now.. and it sucks..
Boss of champion spawn =/= spawn it self.

How u skip the part about luring champions away... hahahahaha produ HZ member dont u ? I wonder if u were saying ''raise / lower anchor '' or were healing ur great members during the lure action...sad.

The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I just wonder why you guys haven't found the bosses yet. I mean you've had a few days to try. If you guys really wanted them so bad, you would hop on a boat. What's the problem? Lazy?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Alhimikut likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

The Silvertiger wrote:I just wonder why you guys haven't found the bosses yet. I mean you've had a few days to try. If you guys really wanted them so bad, you would hop on a boat. What's the problem? Lazy?
its like fighting the disease u dont just cure u eliminate the source in that case @#$@# abusing rules players.

zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I found them in about 15 mins. Hz had illegally blocked the entire area with boats. Killed all 13 and left. Thug life baby ;)
cadens

Post by cadens »

zulu2401 wrote:I found them in about 15 mins. Hz had illegally blocked the entire area with boats. Killed all 13 and left. Thug life baby ;)
All know, HZ broken many rules. But the question is: Why not punish? Unless you have the money involved to let them do whatever they want.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Something like this has to be handled with care. You actually have to catch the faggots doing it. You cant just punish people you think did it. I'm sure there were multiple hz involved but MB is the one who usually does this bullshit. It's not the first time and won't be the last.