Account Retrieval

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
Eos
Demise Administrator

Account Retrieval

Post by Eos »

We have re-launched the web forms for resetting your in-game password and retrieving lost account names. The forms are available on the Account Management page, now linked at the top of the forums. (Alternatively, the http://uogdemise.com/reset/ URL will take you there too.)

Contrary to the old system, you must now be logged into a forum account to use it. As always, the forms will only work for accounts registered to an email address.

Any account issues not solved by the forms can be solved by an administrator via PM. :)
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Ajani

Re: Account Retrieval

Post by Ajani »

Great work Eos! lets see some vets return!!!
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
ortiz, The Silvertiger and Eos like this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Eos at the Demise's service. Never thought of it before, but restoring my deleted accounts would bring me cheer or were Opywang right about corruption ?
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Can items be retrieved from a banned account?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Ajani wrote:Can items be retrieved from a banned account?
Wouldn't that go against the punishment? :shock:
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Sgfcat and kentares like this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

april0395 wrote:
Ajani wrote:Can items be retrieved from a banned account?
Wouldn't that go against the punishment? :shock:
but what if it is for them to give away? they are still punished so they don't get none of it but the community gets it all?

Casting is shit
Soso

Post by Soso »

Hi, can I retrive my 5 years old account?
I have username and password.
kentares, Alvin and Ajani like this.
Sgfcat

Post by Sgfcat »

is it possible to change the email address that an account is assigned to? i have a REALLY old email from like the 90s still tied to my main account
isterico, coveiro and kentares like this.
Questar

Post by Questar »

EOS im not sure if you remember me, i played this server when it launched. i was banned and my account was stripped. my houses were given away. one of my houses was the castle in yew felucca just north east of the gate. i hope all is well with everyone. no hard feelings. i havent played UO in nearly 10 years now. I was planning on playing again. is that okay with you EOS?
ahardy

Post by ahardy »

Questar wrote:EOS im not sure if you remember me, i played this server when it launched. i was banned and my account was stripped. my houses were given away. one of my houses was the castle in yew felucca just north east of the gate. i hope all is well with everyone. no hard feelings. i havent played UO in nearly 10 years now. I was planning on playing again. is that okay with you EOS?
aren't you banned in the same wave as me? when you and nish released a playuo with keylogger, and empty my account (then i got banned too)

In 2006 i send the following e_mail

Hi, my name is Ariel Gomes Batista i play on demise has +- 500 days but my 3 accounts linkeds to my ip was banned why? i live on brazil, because it i dont have a good english but i try heheh. The problem was on my country the ip wasn't static :/ so i have a large bunch of ip's but my current was xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
27/10/2006

So i lost an account from 2004 and never got a reply, and if i remember right, you was involved in this.

I still have all emails, and all login info from my accounts since 2004, and they are wiped in limbo by Aysare.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

If I know anything about this staff... You will recieve ban amnesty, soon... Looking forward to you getting banned again...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
hrs024 likes this.
damalar/nomack/sin

Post by damalar/nomack/sin »

So I am a long time vet from god i cant even remember maybe 05' till 2009 or so ... I have access to my old emails that were used on those accounts and old account names. I was never banned but rather accounts lost do non activity. LAst time I tried to return i was informed I could not do so but its looking like I can retrieve my deleted accounts now? I have the old emails and account names. Just been a very very long time lol. I had amassed a nice little fortune and would like to not start over if can be avoided, but willing to do so.
Unfortunately since hotmail and live are no longer hotmail and live im jumping through hoops to recover these old emails that were originally linked to my account *punches self* I can list my characters name, among much other things.
DominusBlack

Post by DominusBlack »

Could an admin PM me regarding reactivating an old account? the forms don't work for this one.
discord: Dominus#3781
Rallic

Post by Rallic »

not sure if mine can be got back ...over 5 years ago.....if so please pm me
Yumiako

Post by Yumiako »

Hey, i need help with my account passwore. Please help.