Update May 14, 2017

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
diabolic

Re: Update May 14, 2017

Post by diabolic »

Eos wrote:
diabolic wrote:hope u guys fix the primary and second ability of magical shortbows someday!
What do you mean exactly? The abilities seem to be working just fine.
no they are not

when u hit a low life monster u use mana but Lightning Arrow not work

when u hit a person multiple times with Psychic Attack it suposed to stack but never stack

A successful Psychic Attack will afflict the target with :
a 15% Spell Damage Penalty and
a 15% Mana Cost Penalty.
This can be stacked one additional time, but does not offer an increase in duration.
Diabolic / Mochizuki shiryu / Hagnok
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

diabolic wrote:when u hit a person multiple times with Psychic Attack it suposed to stack but never stack

a 15% Mana Cost Penalty.
This can be stacked one additional time, but does not offer an increase in duration.
That is a Publish 71 change. Psychic Attack on Demise is accurate for the ML era (link).
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
diabolic

Post by diabolic »

Eos wrote:
diabolic wrote:when u hit a person multiple times with Psychic Attack it suposed to stack but never stack

a 15% Mana Cost Penalty.
That is a Publish 71 change. Psychic Attack on Demise is accurate for the ML era (link).
ok, Im sorry, my bad :(
Diabolic / Mochizuki shiryu / Hagnok
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Eos wrote:Update info.
Hi! Is there somewhere we can download demises current scripts minus the account info? I wanted to make a video showing how quickly one could acquire a full necro book, but the runuo version I downloaded didn't add the 5 spell necro book upon creation with necro skill selected in the advanced section.

Edit: Well, I couldn't figure out how to get it to work via skill, so I just added the 5 spell necro book to all created characters. Check out my fantastic video in cart and scribe!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."