Update May 14, 2017

UOGamers: Demise news will be posted here.
diabolic

Re: Update May 14, 2017

Post#16 » May 18th, 2017, 1:42 am

Eos wrote:
diabolic wrote:hope u guys fix the primary and second ability of magical shortbows someday!

What do you mean exactly? The abilities seem to be working just fine.

no they are not

when u hit a low life monster u use mana but Lightning Arrow not work

when u hit a person multiple times with Psychic Attack it suposed to stack but never stack

A successful Psychic Attack will afflict the target with :
a 15% Spell Damage Penalty and
a 15% Mana Cost Penalty.
This can be stacked one additional time, but does not offer an increase in duration.
Diabolic / Mochizuki shiryu / Hagnok

Eos
Demise Administrator

Post#17 » May 18th, 2017, 8:54 pm

diabolic wrote:when u hit a person multiple times with Psychic Attack it suposed to stack but never stack

a 15% Mana Cost Penalty.
This can be stacked one additional time, but does not offer an increase in duration.

That is a Publish 71 change. Psychic Attack on Demise is accurate for the ML era (link).
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOGamers: Demise.
The Silvertiger likes this.

diabolic

Post#18 » May 21st, 2017, 2:06 am

Eos wrote:
diabolic wrote:when u hit a person multiple times with Psychic Attack it suposed to stack but never stack

a 15% Mana Cost Penalty.

That is a Publish 71 change. Psychic Attack on Demise is accurate for the ML era (link).

ok, Im sorry, my bad :(
Diabolic / Mochizuki shiryu / Hagnok

The Silvertiger

Post#19 » May 24th, 2017, 6:31 am

Eos wrote:Update info.

Hi! Is there somewhere we can download demises current scripts minus the account info? I wanted to make a video showing how quickly one could acquire a full necro book, but the runuo version I downloaded didn't add the 5 spell necro book upon creation with necro skill selected in the advanced section.

Edit: Well, I couldn't figure out how to get it to work via skill, so I just added the 5 spell necro book to all created characters. Check out my fantastic video in cart and scribe!
"Our culture has accepted two huge lies. The first is that if you disagree with someone's lifestyle, you must fear or hate them. The second is that to love someone means you agree with everything they believe or do. Both are nonsense."
-Phil

Return to “Shard News”