INQUIS?

Get your goods appraised here!
hrs024

INQUIS?

Post by hrs024 »

im just looking for a price check because im potentially looking to buy, thank you
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Ajani

Re: INQUIS?

Post by Ajani »

175-200KK
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Arden and hrs024 like this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

holy cow i didnt expect it to be that bad, ty for the inquisition haha
Ajani likes this.
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

I would not pay over 125kk
Slezzelin and ortiz like this.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

i think price now 500kk, if someone wanna, i can sell them, of course when i will sold them, propably... for sure!!! price will again drop at 50kk
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

MMMartin wrote:i think price now 500kk, if someone wanna, i can sell them, of course when i will sold them, propably... for sure!!! price will again drop at 50kk

no thanks you are a classic swindler
Chad Reed and Slezzelin like this.
TheBeef

Post by TheBeef »

hrs024 wrote:
MMMartin wrote:i think price now 500kk, if someone wanna, i can sell them, of course when i will sold them, propably... for sure!!! price will again drop at 50kk

no thanks you are a classic swindler
In what way is he a swindler? He may ask for more for his items, but hes not dishonest about it. That is not a swindle. It is a perfectly respectable way to operate. (It's not as though he committed to a bid on an item in an auction, then when he saw a faster way to get the item, reneged on his commitment, and refused to honor that bid).
Junkyman likes this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

swindler is sombody who rips people off, 500kk is a rip off, thank you sir.
Vitek- likes this.
TheBeef

Post by TheBeef »

Telling someone a price, regardless of what that price may be, with full disclosure, and then having that person agree to the price under absolutely no duress, is not a rip off. Demise is a free-will economy. There is nothing wrong with charging as much or as little as you desire for your items. This type of market corrects itself. There is no need for a morality judgment based on how someone values their pixels.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

zzz im not really interested in what your saying
Shake likes this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

i just wanted a pricecheck i do not care about all your guys other bullshit you speak, i got my answer so you can go away from this thread ty
Maloskies likes this.
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

Woah guys, this thread feels like this last election season. Arguing over pawns, while missing the point. George soros made that guys inquis worth 500kk haha
hrs024 likes this.
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

Don't forget ajani is just a reporter at CNN
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Jackie Moon wrote:Don't forget ajani is just a reporter at CNN
I just know the facts and the facts are you aint buying for no less then 150 and you aint selling for no 500kk
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Arden

Post by Arden »

Most trades seem to value you them around 150-200kk depending on the parties involved.
hrs024 likes this.