Get your goods appraised here!
Cobalt

PC Spittoon Please

Post by Cobalt »

Calvin

Re: PC Spittoon Please

Post by Calvin »

its from cub minor deco.

hard to say on price, not many claimed cos it was a good roll in like 20 possible drops. most people saved for greater deco and things like dragon head and display case. probably somewhere around 3kk value, but high rarity too

i think there was a plate of food on there too... but there was loads of things which looked almost identical to stealables, so was a waste to roll on most of the time.
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

I'd be willing to pay ya 3kk for it if you wanna sell it boss
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Blesh

Post by Blesh »

Calvin wrote:its from cub minor deco.

hard to say on price, not many claimed cos it was a good roll in like 20 possible drops. most people saved for greater deco and things like dragon head and display case. probably somewhere around 3kk value, but high rarity too

i think there was a plate of food on there too... but there was loads of things which looked almost identical to stealables, so was a waste to roll on most of the time.
Are you sure it was from cub? I saved screenshots of the possible items you could get and didn’t see it on there.

If it’s cub it’s at least a 10kk item imho. If it’s not cub then it’s worth way more.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

yeah i mean purely on the roll and emblem cost it would be 3kk, but with the rarity it would be more, cos no-one took the roll chance

im pretty sure it's from cub... like 80%. i vaguely remember wanting one bue deciding it wasn't worth the gambles

there should be a thread on the old forum with everything listed
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

http://www.uorenaissance.com/info/spittoon
This item is suspected to spawn in the town of Minoc

hmm not sure tbh, i didn't think those rocks spawned tbh, and apparently they do...
i might be thinking of the plate of food, but i think it was spittoon
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

http://www.uogamers.com/community/threa ... 12.527469/

i cba finding my password for old forum in my email, can someone re-upload the pics plz?
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

looks like you could be right then

oh hang on, the rocks dont spawn do they? they're from oaks.... hm....

maybe it's true rare?
Blesh

Post by Blesh »

I’m thinking redgate. And redgate deco is hella rare
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

most of it could be gotten by other means tho, over the years

i honestly dont know if there are still items which are *only* from red gate.. most were just herritage token deco, or have dropped as event items since.

it's possible the spittoon dropped this christmas even. i dont like that anything of unknown origin gets pinned on the mythical red gate event :/

i know herritage token deco dropped there, but this isn't
Blesh

Post by Blesh »

Well it’s deff not cub or Christmas town, I think if it was Christmas or Halloween town we would have seen more that just this post. Also, out of everyone I interact with no one had mentioned this item at all. And I’m always looking for deco.

Tbh I’ve never even seen one of these in game, so I’m guessing it’s reasonably rare. If I were selling I wouldn’t take less than 20kk simply because I never see them around. But that’s just my opinion ;)
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

ask gm to check item number on server

edit: actually might not work cos it might show the npc ones

i dunno tho, could be a world drop or something from christmas town, rarity along the lines of holiday time piece, you dont see those for sale either. rare drops that only drop from one event one year, and aren't well farmed are actually pretty rare.

chest of sending for example

i might be wrong like, but if it wasn't cub then i think i have seen one on a vendor, cos i remember wanting one, then being able to get one, but deciding it was too expensive. it's possible this is that one tho and it was from an idoc or something, then slapped on a vendor at 20kk
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

15-20
april0395

Post by april0395 »

It definitely came from red gate, and I don't recall it ever dropping beyond that.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Blesh likes this.
Cobalt

Post by Cobalt »

Thanks all for input. Spittoon now for sale in Selling thread. Good luck!