MMMartin

Re: PC Rose Rug

Post by MMMartin »

propably same like delfin and skull

2-3kk
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

I think maybe more no? Literally 10000 persona where on halloween, rose roug from cupid spawn should have less %
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Mister Pink likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

the rugs are a pain in the ass to place is the thing, they are too big

you are right on rarity, but i dont know about how desirable they are..

tbh part of why everyone agreed a 3kk price on the other rugs is *because* people had so many of them, they all wanted decent money for theirs, so they buy them to maintain the price. like if i have 4 rugs, and i see one for sale at 1kk, i buy that so the one i have for sale is still at 3kk.

someone might do that yet for the rose rugs tbh, but it's a tough one, because one person alone doing it could just end up with loads of things no-one wants. like if i already had 10 of them, i would try to buy up any i saw for sale at less than 5, then try to sell them off at 5 over the year, but i dont, and i dont know if people will want them.

i was gonna do this with the mannequin tokens tbh, but i think vpn's might have fucked me a bit cos i was getting offer of like 30+ at a time
Mister Pink

Post by Mister Pink »

Calvin wrote:the rugs are a pain in the ass to place is the thing, they are too big

you are right on rarity, but i dont know about how desirable they are..

tbh part of why everyone agreed a 3kk price on the other rugs is *because* people had so many of them, they all wanted decent money for theirs, so they buy them to maintain the price. like if i have 4 rugs, and i see one for sale at 1kk, i buy that so the one i have for sale is still at 3kk.
Exactly why it will probably be worth more than 2kk-3kk. Easier to buy up all the cheap ones and then demand a selling price of 5kk or more.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

yeah but they big and ugly, are people actually gonna part with 5kk for one...

with a manne, if that's the price of them, then yes they are.
but with something like this, if that's the price of them, they might just give it a miss.

the skull rugs are like that, i still have like 3 cos i cant shift them and i dont wanna sell under 3kk
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

im maybe biased tho cos i dont like any of the rugs, it's too much space for one graphic, doesn't fit with the small scale deco you have to do for most items