BOD Reset Book (Filled)

Get your goods appraised here!
The Silvertiger

Re: BOD Reset Book (Filled)

Post by The Silvertiger »

Tbh, if you have taken the time to fill them, I would just go ahead and do the turn-ins.

1.25kk for filled is def too low, doesn't matter if you do bods or not. When you calculate time that could have been used for gold farming you'll understand.

The problem is that buyers would rather just fill them by themselve than pay for your time.

So value: 3-4
Sell price: maybe 2.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

crazy
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Better turn it in and hope you get a val hammer bod... someone is selling a lot of books for 1kk each, so this 1 book is 1.25kk right now, and people usually buying many books... 50 filled books are waiting for me till I fix internet at home... and last thing I wanna say that PC is just opinion like someone said, prices are changing all the time.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
hrs024 likes this.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

hrs024 wrote:1.25k for filled books 1kk for empty books is fair. idc if u think im lowballing, im not buying them im just telling you what people will pay.
i m interesting buy some filled resets, i can take about 30 books, 1.25kk per/500bods

pm when you will done all work xD, aswell you can make more books, i m sure i will wanna more of them not just 30
hrs024 likes this.