pvp mage gloves

Get your goods appraised here!
Veteran Noobie

pvp mage gloves

Post by Veteran Noobie »

pvp mage gloves.jpg
pvp mage gloves.jpg (43.57 KiB) Viewed 1094 times
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Alvin and alllex like this.
Arden

Re: pvp mage gloves

Post by Arden »

100-200
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

5 lmc.

75-100(tops)
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Do I sense jealousy bassmaster?
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

So mad I have same tunic but with energy resist and no one wants it lol
Arden

Post by Arden »

Les Stroud wrote:So mad I have same tunic but with energy resist and no one wants it lol
energy is basically useless on a mage suit, so youre is 4mod.

Ive sold similar to the one listed for 150kk

10lmc orny, 10 lmc tali, 10lmc book

This forces you to have 2 pieces of lmc on your suit to get to 40 - so 5 isnt bad. Some people go no book, so you need 20 which 5lmc can still get you there in 3 pieces.

Only downside is if you prescribe to the idea that you only need 37lmc, then the 5lmc is a waste bc you need to still get a 2nd piece. the 37% math doesnt work on all spells, so i typically stick to 40, but some people with less optimal gear or trying to do other things will weaer 37%. Which is where i say 100-200 depending how someone views lmc.

But I dont know how to build suits, and I also am poor, so obviously i dont know shit about pricing armor.