PC Vet Rewards

Get your goods appraised here!
ShadowMoon

PC Vet Rewards

Post by ShadowMoon »

What is the most sought after vet reward and how much does it sell for? My account is 3 years old and I have 26 vet rewards to choose from, but I still have young status and only about 500gp to my name so I hate to do it, but willing to sell a vet reward to give me some playing money. {I started the account then life got busy and I forgot I had one here}
Interior Decorator
Discord: Guin (CG)(AI)
Made In Quebec

Re: PC Vet Rewards

Post by Made In Quebec »

Keep your rewards if you want.

If you are interested, I can get you set up with a small starter home, and a welcome package that will give you some of the basics you'll need to get the ball rolling.

All that you need, is to be available between 8 and 9 pm EST for delivery, otherwise we'll play and endless game of tag with no winner.

If you are interested, PM me with an approximate location where you would like your house to be and I'll get you set up.

Thanks, have a nice day!
Ajani and Bama like this.
ShadowMoon

Post by ShadowMoon »

That would be great. But im only available until about 6:30pm cst as that is when my husband gets home then its family time.
Interior Decorator
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

what type of char do you play??
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
ShadowMoon

Post by ShadowMoon »

I have Shadowmoon that is a warrior but her strength isnt even 45 yet. Then I have Guin that is my crafter.
Interior Decorator
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

ShadowMoon wrote:That would be great. But im only available until about 6:30pm cst as that is when my husband gets home then its family time.
I can probably work around that a bit.

If you can hold off until 7:30 PM EST, which is 6:30 your time, I can make special arrangements to try and catch up with you between 7:00 and 7:30 but you'll have to be prompt on the meeting.

Can we do that?

I may manage to get early, depending on what I'm cookin' for dinner, and the time that I'll have before I have an army of children begging me for food to ensure their survivals.

Anyhow, if you want, I'll make an effort to show up early enough.

Let me know!
ShadowMoon

Post by ShadowMoon »

That would be great. Thank you. Ill try to find a house spot near minoc or Vesper. Thank you again. Im in Minoc now with Guin. So will probably meet you in Minoc with her at that time.
Interior Decorator
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Alright,

Don't worry about the spot, but if you find one you like send me a picture by PM and I'll find it back.

If not, I'll just run the area and find you a suitable spot in that location.

Keep an eye open on your PM's this evening ;)
ShadowMoon

Post by ShadowMoon »

OK i will.
Interior Decorator
Mabus

Post by Mabus »

One reason you'll want to hold onto at least a few rewards is for account bound soul stones. The most valuable reward and you can't buy it from anyone else. But to answer your question Mining carts or house teleporters and they go for between 100-150k. I'll buy a commodity deed box for 100k, if you still want to sell.
Calvin likes this.
ShadowMoon

Post by ShadowMoon »

Yes Mabus I can do that. What is a commodity deed box?
Interior Decorator