Sad craft.... No much.... 20 on mana leech that staff will not work
koziar

Re: Demon Q-Staff

Post by koziar »

i pay for qstuff 10 ssi 40 hml 28 hld di demon slayer, 15kk
Emperor

Post by Emperor »

Cunnana wrote:Sad craft.... No much.... 20 on mana leech that staff will not work
where do you need that much leech when u hit hundreds?
Amitlu

Post by Amitlu »

It significantly reduces damage output. When i have a staff with 48 mana leech i can double strike everytime doing nearly 300 damage. When i miss a mana leech more than once in a row i can no longer doublestrike due to mana concerns so this cuts my dps in half. With 20% it would be even more likely to not leech which would lower my damage output for half even longer. Not to mention if you need to use divine fury or concentrate weapon and dont have mana to do so.
armintamzarian2

Post by armintamzarian2 »

According to uo guide hitting at 100 with 20% leach will net you 0 to 8 mana per hit. At 50% leach its 0 to 20. So I don't think its totally ineffective just not a top tier weapon to net millions.
Solo = Got no friends. :lol:
Discord - Armin#8701
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

armintamzarian2 wrote:According to uo guide hitting at 100 with 20% leach will net you 0 to 8 mana per hit. At 50% leach its 0 to 20. So I don't think its totally ineffective just not a top tier weapon to net millions.
How much we leech and how often we leech on Demise is not even close to how it works on OSI
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
armintamzarian2

Post by armintamzarian2 »

How does mana leach work here then? I found no detailed description. Honestly I'm very curious.
Solo = Got no friends. :lol:
Discord - Armin#8701
Arden

Post by Arden »

I sold basic HML demons for 5kk - hit lower D allows for removal of glasses and addition of 150 luck hat. Id prob sell for 6kk

- Background, Ive sold many many many slayer Q staffs 5kk is typically the cap for a yew craft, unless its HML, HSL demon - I get 15kk for those