DI/HCI/Casting

Get your goods appraised here!
Tempest

Re: DI/HCI/Casting

Post by Tempest »

Shallan wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Shallan wrote: i think its pointles o read it more...
Nope u cant handle any mob in game with ur suit 620+ luck...

There is VID of PVM countest from summer event. Any MOB there is in Game. Go and kill it with ur suit and then we can speak again... rofl.

You're an idiot - typical foreigner.

I didn't enter because I wasn't anywhere near a computer on a Saturday.
I was out enjoying this big wonderful thing called Life.

You want to run a round of doom and see who can do it faster?
I'll wager you large amounts of gold - anytime.
Go back 1 post up and READ AGAIN

There is the TWICH VIDEO - yes demise have twitch.
SO U CAN WATCH - u know u start play and there is movie off all mobs from the contest.
So there is no problem for U to go and show how u kill those mobs on r super suit with 620+ luck...
and yeah u are an idiota a typical -( put here ur #@$#@ nationality ).

Listen here you piece of simmering dog-shit, YOU are the one from a 3rd world country - you can barely type simple sentences dumbfuck.

Why would I go through all the trouble killing mobs in a video when I can just wager you a quick challenge and collect a quick easy check?

Yeah - you seriously are a braindead retard. Go seek some psychiatric help you buffoon.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Tempest wrote:
Shallan wrote:
Tempest wrote:

You're an idiot - typical foreigner.

I didn't enter because I wasn't anywhere near a computer on a Saturday.
I was out enjoying this big wonderful thing called Life.

You want to run a round of doom and see who can do it faster?
I'll wager you large amounts of gold - anytime.
Go back 1 post up and READ AGAIN

SO U CAN WATCH - u know u start play and there is movie off all mobs from the contest.
So there is no problem for U to go and show how u kill those mobs on r super suit with 620+ luck...

Listen here you piece of simmering dog-shit, YOU are the one from a 3rd world country - you can barely type simple sentences dumbfuck.

Why would I go through all the trouble killing mobs in a video when I can just wager you a quick challenge and collect a quick easy check?

Yeah - you seriously are a braindead retard. Go seek some psychiatric help you buffoon.
Because u 2#$#@$ moron that lives in house made from dung ... doom is easy enought that ppl with out hands playing with legs can do it. So even u can.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Shallan wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Shallan wrote: Go back 1 post up and READ AGAIN

Because u 2#$#@$ moron that lives in house made from dung ... doom is easy enought that ppl with out hands playing with legs can do it. So even u can.
So you're evading my challenge?

Point proven - you're a bitch.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Tempest wrote:
Shallan wrote:
Tempest wrote:

Any mob that was on lvl 2 on the GM challenge is harder than ur shitty doom soo...
Go First kill the mobs then we can speak about some duels.

ps. no im not ur mother or sister... just some guy from the web.

Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Shallan wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Shallan wrote: Because u 2#$#@$ moron that lives in house made from dung ... doom is easy enought that ppl with out hands playing with legs can do it. So even u can.

Any mob that was on lvl 2 on the GM challenge is harder than ur shitty doom soo...

Just. Stop. Typing.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Tempest wrote:
Shallan wrote:
Tempest wrote:

Just. Stop. Typing.
Ohhh really ? So u find out u cant do it on ur poor suit :(
Sad.

The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

So what you're saying is you can't solo mel without somebody else's bokuto... cool story.... Got rend video? Got GD paragon video? Ajani has...

I think everyone agrees Louisiana is considered a third world country.

Can you show me how to solo Shim?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
ortiz likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

The Silvertiger wrote:So what you're saying is you can't solo mel without somebody else's bokuto... cool story.... Got rend video? Got GD paragon video? Ajani has...

I think everyone agrees Louisiana is considered a third world country.

Can you show me how to solo Shim?
Driving trucks are done without an education.

Driving vehicles is the easiest job on this planet.

For you to even consider Louisiana a 3rd world country is an upmost disgrace.

You're 300lbs of simmering cow-shit.
Keep driving trucks and beating that thing you call a penis, maybe you'll pickup a hooker someday!
The Silvertiger

Clever dodge... I'm guessing you won't show me any pvm content beyond doom?
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

The Silvertiger wrote:Clever dodge... I'm guessing you won't show me any pvm content beyond doom?
I said I would, get me indikas bokuto.
The Silvertiger

So you need someone else's equipment to make your luck suit work? I'm sure I could run doom naked running other people's weapons.
Selling List & Vendor

Tempest

Post by Tempest »

The Silvertiger wrote:So you need someone else's equipment to make your luck suit work? I'm sure I could run doom naked running other people's weapons.

God you are such a cocksucker.

I have done Mel already - his weapon just makes it easier.

I won't bother showing you how to do it without it.

It'll be an extremely long fight.
The Silvertiger

Cool story bro
Selling List & Vendor