DI/HCI/Casting

Get your goods appraised here!
The Silvertiger

Re: DI/HCI/Casting

Post by The Silvertiger »

Well, that's a stretch. It may not be your personal preference, but many sampires have done well with 0/0
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

It’s not a stretch man it’s true lol. I can literally consecrate , curse weap , confidence and Counterstike in time u can counter strike twice ... played samp along time every way u can think .... what I learned casting= life + more damage
The Silvertiger

You said it's useless which means unusable. I've done just fine running protection. I'm not saying I've solo'd all the pvm content on demise, ahem, but for general samp uses, doom, gold farming, and peerless, which is what majority of the server uses samps for, protection or straight 0/0 casting works fine.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

I don’t wanna get by just fine LoL. If you ain’t first ur last that’s why I burn 100+ saws and 100+brsks a week(when I can) lol
Tanya and hrs024 like this.
The Silvertiger

Nah, if you aren't first you're tied for first. Also, Bear Gryllz is giving out participation trophies to all interested.
Selling List & Vendor

Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Those mods you waste on casting on your jewels could make your suit a lot better than what it currently is little buddy.

My suit can handle any mob in game and I have 620+ luck.

Stop with the tunnel vision.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

LoL then nut up or shut up... I can solo bedlam in 37 minutes . I will give you 2 hours to solo it 20kk bet.

Whenever ur ready show me gold before spawn . I will be on stealthier laughing my ass off
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Les Stroud wrote:LoL then nut up or shut up... I can solo bedlam in 37 minutes . I will give you 2 hours to solo it 20kk bet.

Whenever ur ready show me gold before spawn . I will be on stealthier laughing my ass off
I've already done it my man, and I won't be doing it anymore - pointless.

Instead of giving me a wager - how about you accept the one I offered to you yesterday?

Typical dodge.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

Didn’t think so... yea getting ari and sash is pointless lol.. ur not good dude u live in luna
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Les Stroud wrote:Didn’t think so... yea getting ari and sash is pointless lol.. ur not good dude u live in luna

Yet i'm in fel killing people as we speak - go do a spawn so I can take it from you.

Send me a pm letting me know where you are.
The Silvertiger

Tempest wrote:Those mods you waste on casting on your jewels could make your suit a lot better than what it currently is little buddy.

Can you show me how you solo Mel and Shim on your samp?
Selling List & Vendor

Tempest

Post by Tempest »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Tempest wrote:Those mods you waste on casting on your jewels could make your suit a lot better than what it currently is little buddy.

Can you show me how you solo Mel and Shim on your samp?

Yes - I need indika's bokuto to do Mel though.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

i think its pointles o read it more...
Nope u cant handle any mob in game with ur suit 620+ luck...

There is VID of PVM countest from summer event. Any MOB there is in Game. Go and kill it with ur suit and then we can speak again... rofl.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Shallan wrote:

There is VID of PVM countest from summer event. Any MOB there is in Game. Go and kill it with ur suit and then we can speak again... rofl.

You're an idiot - typical foreigner.

I didn't enter because I wasn't anywhere near a computer on a Saturday.
I was out enjoying this big wonderful thing called Life.

You want to run a round of doom and see who can do it faster?
I'll wager you large amounts of gold - anytime.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Tempest wrote:
Shallan wrote:

You're an idiot - typical foreigner.

I didn't enter because I wasn't anywhere near a computer on a Saturday.
I was out enjoying this big wonderful thing called Life.

You want to run a round of doom and see who can do it faster?
I'll wager you large amounts of gold - anytime.
Go back 1 post up and READ AGAIN

There is the TWICH VIDEO - yes demise have twitch.
SO U CAN WATCH - u know u start play and there is movie off all mobs from the contest.
So there is no problem for U to go and show how u kill those mobs on r super suit with 620+ luck...
and yeah u are an idiota a typical -( put here ur #@$#@ nationality ).

I hope they will start learning reading kids in 3rd world countries soon enough so there will be no more misunderstanding.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.