Need actually prices for few artys

Get your goods appraised here!
Valkyrie

Need actually prices for few artys

Post by Valkyrie »

Trinket
Garb non luck
Cc
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
ersun

Re: Need actually prices for few artys

Post by ersun »

1-150kk
2-250kk
3-15kk
Aj likes this.
alllex

Post by alllex »

150kk
150Kk
18kk
pumpkin.
Crasheris, Valkyrie and JlM like this.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Thanks God i sell my garb before it go down 100kk..

ersun

Post by ersun »

You cab try buying 150kk but cant find
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Well i dont care at all. But i saw hrs try sell his and cant find buyer lol

alllex

Post by alllex »

Price depend on the buyer, if no one need price go down,when all rich player get ther extra garb the price Will go down again ,who need 10 garb at 250kk each?if you plan on buyin a lot,you Will be out of money very soon, xmus is coming who knows what news item will pop up...(hold r gold) :)

A fair price of 150kk sound good To me.
pumpkin.
Valkyrie likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i think garb costing more than trinket is BS

it should be like:

trinket 250
garb 200
cc 16

or 180 and 150

but the idea that 2mr and 5dci is worth more than super slayer on all your weps, 10hci, and 20di... madness
brett, alllex and Valkyrie like this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Supply and demand. There are probably 4x the amount of trinkets on the server as there are garb for starters. Also if u were paying mod for mod why is cc worth 15kk with 10 hpi 5 dex 2 hpr and sash is worth 45kk with 2 mr 10 lrc 5 int. Cc is 1/3 the price with 150% more intensity then sash. And before the supply of quivers went up from this last cub quiver was selling for 60kk and only had 5 dci. Ari robe is 66% intensity but sells for 100kk. Mkp 5 is 100% intensity and sells for 40kk. The argument thay one item has higher intensity therefore the price should be higher then another is very poor. Then again i dont expect people like you Calvin to understand simple economics when you live in the fairy tale land that you do.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
koziar likes this.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Another factor that can explain the difference of prices, is where the piece goes.

If we take the CC and Sash example, if both of them would go on the same spot, I am sure you would see a huge decrease in price, in the item that is "less" interesting, because at the end, you want the best piece for every slot.

The reason the garb can go beyond trinket, is because it's not competing against trinket for a spot. If that would be the case, I am certain that garb would be next to worthless, but it's only competing against Ari's, Mkp's and lower end resist robes.

So the garb by itself, outshine it's competitors by a fair margine, making it the #1 robe with mods, therefore creating a huge interest in it, that supply certainly cannot yet match.
tank

Post by tank »

I see many lols here. Garb is the item for rich players with perfect 5mods armor. Some players are selling it bc their resists gone down without ari robe. Garb is very useful and smart people will not sell it less than 200-250kk.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Loler wrote:Supply and demand. There are probably 4x the amount of trinkets on the server as there are garb for starters. Also if u were paying mod for mod why is cc worth 15kk with 10 hpi 5 dex 2 hpr and sash is worth 45kk with 2 mr 10 lrc 5 int. Cc is 1/3 the price with 150% more intensity then sash. And before the supply of quivers went up from this last cub quiver was selling for 60kk and only had 5 dci. Ari robe is 66% intensity but sells for 100kk. Mkp 5 is 100% intensity and sells for 40kk. The argument thay one item has higher intensity therefore the price should be higher then another is very poor. Then again i dont expect people like you Calvin to understand simple economics when you live in the fairy tale land that you do.
supply:demand - not really, because trinket has dropped 3 years now, but the people that get and equip the trinket might have stopped playing, or be taking a break, so those trinkets will have disappeared from the game. if you actually look how many garbs are for sale, and how many trinkets are for sale, supply is not what you think. demand is the same, because a lot of current players played during halloween and got a garb already.

intensity:price - CC and sash are not event only items, they cannot be compared with Trinket and Garb, which can be compared. it's not really about intensity and number of mods; it's about the difference it makes to your character. are you saying 5 dci and 2mr, make as much difference to your character as super slayer, 20di, and 10hci? are you saying that garb is as vital of an item as trinket is? especially for 1 of the 2 most popular builds on the server?
Made In Quebec wrote:Another factor that can explain the difference of prices, is where the piece goes.

If we take the CC and Sash example, if both of them would go on the same spot, I am sure you would see a huge decrease in price, in the item that is "less" interesting, because at the end, you want the best piece for every slot.

The reason the garb can go beyond trinket, is because it's not competing against trinket for a spot. If that would be the case, I am certain that garb would be next to worthless, but it's only competing against Ari's, Mkp's and lower end resist robes.

So the garb by itself, outshine it's competitors by a fair margine, making it the #1 robe with mods, therefore creating a huge interest in it, that supply certainly cannot yet match.
that is a fair point. but there are still some decent robe slot items.. says the guy that didn't wear a robe ;P
tank wrote:I see many lols here. Garb is the item for rich players with perfect 5mods armor. Some players are selling it bc their resists gone down without ari robe. Garb is very useful and smart people will not sell it less than 200-250kk.
well they just wont sell is the thing, then more will drop, and the price will go down that way without them selling it.
that's all that will happen.

as for trinket, i dont know, are people selling them? i have one i dont use because i need the jewelry, had it for a year i think, maybe 2.
if someone offered 300 i would probably sell it. but forget about it at the current prices. are there people actively selling them, or would you have to buy it off someone that only has 1?

i suppose the question really is which is worth more; a limited supply final touch item, or a limit supply vital item?
Centurion likes this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

struggled to sell garb for hci helm and trinket. so id value garb at 200kk at this point.
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

Loler wrote:Supply and demand. There are probably 4x the amount of trinkets on the server as there are garb for starters. Also if u were paying mod for mod why is cc worth 15kk with 10 hpi 5 dex 2 hpr and sash is worth 45kk with 2 mr 10 lrc 5 int. Cc is 1/3 the price with 150% more intensity then sash. And before the supply of quivers went up from this last cub quiver was selling for 60kk and only had 5 dci. Ari robe is 66% intensity but sells for 100kk. Mkp 5 is 100% intensity and sells for 40kk. The argument thay one item has higher intensity therefore the price should be higher then another is very poor. Then again i dont expect people like you Calvin to understand simple economics when you live in the fairy tale land that you do.
i think its less about intensities, and more about the mod themselves, cc basically has hpi, and for at least half toons the dex isn't terribly important, sash has lrc and mr which are very useful pvp wise and on a free slot with nothing to challenge it. dci is another very useful pvp mod even though its only 5, its in a free slot with no challengers. ari robe sells for more than mkp IMO more because of rarity, its alot harder to drop an ari than a mkp. in my 8+ years of experience, pvp items will ALWAYS sell for more, the perfect demon slayer bow, may sell for 100kk, but the perfect pvp bow can sell for 500kk+ even though they are equally as hard to make. garb has dci and mr which are universally good mods for pretty much ANY pvp toon, opposed to just resist, or just hpi when those things can be put on equipment to still reach max, where as an extra 2 mr is always a bonus, and with how expensive jewels can be, being able to cut 5 dci from what you need can be a 20-60kk difference

as far as a PC
Trinket - 150-180kk
garb no luck 200-250 (although i believe this will drop with the amount forsale atm, i think once everyone gets what they want it will stall out and people will compromise to sell them lower at about trinket prices, then once all of them are in use for the most part, it will rocket back up like trinket did the first year it dropped)
cc - 15-17kk
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

the only argument with artifact items like trinket garb orny inquis is simple supply and demand. if garb does not drop next year it will end up being 3x as much as it is now... smart people are waiting it out to sell their garbs for maximum profit in hope that it does not spawn ext year..
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656