Need actually prices for few artys

Get your goods appraised here!
TheUnknown0617

Re: Need actually prices for few artys

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

hrs024 wrote:the only argument with artifact items like trinket garb orny inquis is simple supply and demand. if garb does not drop next year it will end up being 3x as much as it is now... smart people are waiting it out to sell their garbs for maximum profit in hope that it does not spawn ext year..
I wouldn't say "smart" would be the right word. Trinket was like 300kk+ and people waited, then it dropped again and went to 150-200. Gamblers would be a description of people waiting to see, because of the same amount of grabs drop as this year the price is going down by alot. Everyone in my guild got atleast one, some got 5, and I know of other guilds that got twice what we did. That's why you cant get in discord without seeing one for sale lol

The first year trinket dropped, we only got a handful between all of us
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Calvin and hrs024 like this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

TheUnknown0617 wrote:
hrs024 wrote:the only argument with artifact items like trinket garb orny inquis is simple supply and demand. if garb does not drop next year it will end up being 3x as much as it is now... smart people are waiting it out to sell their garbs for maximum profit in hope that it does not spawn ext year..
I wouldn't say "smart" would be the right word. Trinket was like 300kk+ and people waited, then it dropped again and went to 150-200. Gamblers would be a description of people waiting to see, because of the same amount of grabs drop as this year the price is going down by alot. Everyone in my guild got atleast one, some got 5, and I know of other guilds that got twice what we did. That's why you cant get in discord without seeing one for sale lol

The first year trinket dropped, we only got a handful between all of us
*in hopes it wont drop next year* smart was the wrong word, people more well off who are in a position to sit on them instead of using/trading
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
TheUnknown0617 likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Well the reason only a few people got trinket the first year was the only place it waa dropping was pvp zone until it was added to pumpkin lord in the 2nd week. And yes i understand the difference of desirable mods in slots without competition. I was just making examples to Calvin which he will obviously ignore cause he always does. Likes burying his head in the sand that one. Going with past history which is what i always use when i speculate what gms will do on this server, it's a good guess that garbs will drop next year. Probably not as many as dropped this year but enough the price will drop accordingly like trinket did. I would like to point out min maxxers like myself have a much harder time hitting all 70s 25 hpi 100 lrc with2 mr on every piece then when being able to add 10 phys or 5 hpi. This being the case you might see 5 mod armor go up in price along with a steady rise in brsk price back to 3kk
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Here's the #1 difference in garb and trinket. Can i use trinket on every character i have? No trinket adds nothing to my necro weave mage or my chiv weave mage. Can i use garb on every char i have. Yes and gain useful stats every time.

I Also didn't compare cc and sash to garb trinket I compared them to each other. Like i compared ari and mkp5. Which is what causes supply and demand argument. Ari is harder to get even though its mods statistically are weaker then mkp5 there is a huge price difference. Mana regen is one of the most important stats its what changes the price on runic piece of armor from 500k to 500kk
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
tank likes this.