Post by Amen-hotep »

thx man.
Discord: Wallace#0851
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wallace.personal
kobra likes this.
Vitek-

Re: PC brace

Post by Vitek- »

I'd trash a brace like that tbh. Can't think of an actual use case that would be better than any standard setup.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
koziar likes this.
That Seller Guy

Post by That Seller Guy »

I find this to be a nice bracelet for a dexter who is trying to achieve 2/6 or 3/6 casting. perhaps worth more than 5kk but i am unfamiliar with pricing on this server to give a good price check. however very useable item!
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Trash mate
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Vitek- likes this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

That Seller Guy wrote:I find this to be a nice bracelet for a dexter who is trying to achieve 2/6 or 3/6 casting. perhaps worth more than 5kk but i am unfamiliar with pricing on this server to give a good price check. however very useable item!
It's essentially 3 mod. Where is the 2-3 fc going to come from?
fish, bass
Valkyrie likes this.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Vitek- wrote:
That Seller Guy wrote:I find this to be a nice bracelet for a dexter who is trying to achieve 2/6 or 3/6 casting. perhaps worth more than 5kk but i am unfamiliar with pricing on this server to give a good price check. however very useable item!
Let me count it for you:
Its simple look-0/3 on brace
1/2 ml arty helm (everyone know its best dexxer headgear! You must be new player if you dont know about this secret) so we have 1/5 now 1/1 on ring give you 2/6!! Every dexxers use boomstick(not go mace you such a noob) that give us 3/6!! Easy just like plug to play :)

Bama and Vitek- like this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Lmfao
fish, bass
Valkyrie likes this.
That Seller Guy

Post by That Seller Guy »

Valkyrie wrote:
Vitek- wrote:
Let me count it for you:
1/2 ml arty helm (everyone know its best dexxer headgear! You must be new player if you dont know about this secret) so we have 1/5 now 1/1 on ring give you 2/6!! Every dexxers use boomstick(not go mace you such a noob) that give us 3/6!! Easy just like plug to play :)

are you forgetting fc1 on weapon and a ring with 1/3 casting? smh get lost peasant.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

That Seller Guy wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:
Vitek- wrote:
Let me count it for you:

are you forgetting fc1 on weapon and a ring with 1/3 casting? smh get lost peasant.
Do you really want to use up 1 of the 4-5 mods on your weapon? that fc 1 could be hll,hld,hla,hit spell,hit area,hml,hsl,hci,dci,slayer
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

That Seller Guy wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:
Vitek- wrote:
Let me count it for you:

Well no but i guess you dont know how sarcasm works my friend-that way we all can see only thing get lost is your little distance to game :)

You call me a peasant but for your info-1/3 ring with mods you want use on dexxer i think is little more expensive than cheap way with simple items.. But tbh i dont know i peasant i just herd my sheeps around and enjoy my simple life :)

Bama likes this.