Crasheris wrote:I bought it at 15kk yesterday
I doubt it

I have one and i wont sell it for less than 80 kk
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
hrs024

Re: PC 10th Luck Statue

Post by hrs024 »

80kk for an item for an item that you can use right outside luna bank for free>.<
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Bad Religion and Valkyrie like this.
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

Only way to do doom with 3000 luck, if you’re into that sort of thing... outside of doom though you might as well use one of the free access ones
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

fluffhead321 wrote:Only way to do doom with 3000 luck, if you’re into that sort of thing... outside of doom though you might as well use one of the free access ones
like i said for 100kk u have how many doom entrnces?
...lul

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

there are a few pvpers here that dont do much pvm, the fact is the statues are rare, i was trying to buy one literally just for deco, couldnt care less about the luck, also im pretty sure you can use it without it being locked down, and if you are a die hard doomer, just make 4 chars all in doom and when your hour is up on one swap to the other, thats 4 hours a day, without having to leave
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

TheUnknown0617 wrote:there are a few pvpers here that dont do much pvm, the fact is the statues are rare, i was trying to buy one literally just for deco, couldnt care less about the luck, also im pretty sure you can use it without it being locked down, and if you are a die hard doomer, just make 4 chars all in doom and when your hour is up on one swap to the other, thats 4 hours a day, without having to leave
skill as many sampires as you want just swiitch suit,wep,statue and you can farm doom endlessly with it
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Shallan wrote:
fluffhead321 wrote:Only way to do doom with 3000 luck, if you’re into that sort of thing... outside of doom though you might as well use one of the free access ones
...lul
Lets say you wanna farm doom for 8 hours a day you will need 8 sampires that would be 100-150k per ride so now you are down 1m a day
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

Shallan wrote:
...lul

i just do an hour a day when I can...Have a samp in there just for that...He wears all tailor armor and a staff so I have a carp tailor in doom as well...Hasnt left doom in 2 months...

But scarcity is the issue....We have 1 DS dye going for 100-150kk, for purely cosmetic purposes, the statue actually has a function.

It's an end game item, in a game where people have been pleying a decade and a half...So the price/value is dictated by what the highest bidder offers. This thread alone has gotten me offers of 80kk and mines not even for sale.

Whether we like it or not, our personal opinion, as individuals, don't set the prices, the market does and as long as people are A) willing to pay that price or B) there are no sellers willing to sell for lower prices, the price will be high

Also, when you take your luck statue charge outside of doom, then go in, you dont get to wait and use it when you're alone, as a result potentially using it when you cant take advantage of honor as well, where as since my char lives in doom, with a luck statue, I can go in and check and see if I'm alone in there before i eat the charge.
TheUnknown0617 and Ajani like this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

fluffhead321 wrote:
Shallan wrote:
...lul

i just do an hour a day when I can...Have a samp in there just for that...He wears all tailor armor and a staff so I have a carp tailor in doom as well...Hasnt left doom in 2 months...

But scarcity is the issue....We have 1 DS dye going for 100-150kk, for purely cosmetic purposes, the statue actually has a function.

It's an end game item, in a game where people have been pleying a decade and a half...So the price/value is dictated by what the highest bidder offers. This thread alone has gotten me offers of 80kk and mines not even for sale.

Whether we like it or not, our personal opinion, as individuals, don't set the prices, the market does and as long as people are A) willing to pay that price or B) there are no sellers willing to sell for lower prices, the price will be high

Also, when you take your luck statue charge outside of doom, then go in, you dont get to wait and use it when you're alone, as a result potentially using it when you cant take advantage of honor as well, where as since my char lives in doom, with a luck statue, I can go in and check and see if I'm alone in there before i eat the charge.
garb / trinket / ari/ etc all have use and compare that to Ds cost :D

fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

Shallan wrote:
fluffhead321 wrote:
Shallan wrote: like i said for 100kk u have how many doom entrnces?
...lul

garb / trinket / ari/ etc all have use and compare that to Ds cost :D
What exactly is your point here, as it relates to the conversation?
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

fluffhead321 wrote:
Shallan wrote:
fluffhead321 wrote: But scarcity is the issue....We have 1 DS dye going for 100-150kk, for purely cosmetic purposes, the statue actually has a function.
same as urs

fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

Shallan wrote:
fluffhead321 wrote:
Shallan wrote:
same as urs
so you agree with me or? I really dont see how it relates to the cost of the statue, no ones arguing the value of those other items
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

you make a great point, darksides should be cheaper but people are retards
koziar likes this.