Get your goods appraised here!
Lucifer

Ladder

Post by Lucifer »

What is a ladder worth now?
Calvin

Re: Ladder

Post by Calvin »

idk how the economy is, but same price as heritage token, so same price as infinity.

and as infinity is on the halloween list, wait and see i guess.. it's a bit under charger, so i would say base price is like 60kk charger? -5% would be like 55kk, but weren't they like 30kk at cub?

so we goin with like 35kk for charger?

honestly, need to see what the ecnomy is like, i saw orne for sale at 70kk, so are we poors at the moment?

give me a price for a regular sale item, not sash
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

sort of figured it out a bit... price on heritage bottomed out about 22kk, starting to go up again as people starting to ask for cub, so buying the quivers.

ladder will be a bit under quiver still, so like 15-20kk

charger is still like 50kk i think, down from about 60kk just because people are a bit short on cash.
still dont know what that halloween reward list is all about. wasn't heritage or chargers dropping as common rewards, maybe the odd 1 or 2 for the big boss.

sash is up to about 40kk! just high demand i guess.

CC im not sure but i think it's still around 16kk.
guess that means more people hunting peerless than champ spawns.

i think the cheap orne's were just because it was a weird time, they should be back up to around 80kk.

market is kinda stabilizing, lots of tradables falling into the standard <2kk range, down from the mid 3.5-8kk range. but there's still a few high value ones, and some extra super high value 12-25kk ones like raised garden bed and repair table.

runic crafting tool prices are down as well, guess that's just supply:demand, economy doesn't seem too inflated in general.

top bracket deco items generally have a proper use, like the garden bed, or the ladder, repair table, blessed fountain, music box, etc.
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

Calvin wrote: April 12th, 2020, 11:51 am sort of figured it out a bit... price on heritage bottomed out about 22kk, starting to go up again as people starting to ask for cub, so buying the quivers.

ladder will be a bit under quiver still, so like 15-20kk

charger is still like 50kk i think, down from about 60kk just because people are a bit short on cash.
still dont know what that halloween reward list is all about. wasn't heritage or chargers dropping as common rewards, maybe the odd 1 or 2 for the big boss.

sash is up to about 40kk! just high demand i guess.

CC im not sure but i think it's still around 16kk.
guess that means more people hunting peerless than champ spawns.

i think the cheap orne's were just because it was a weird time, they should be back up to around 80kk.

market is kinda stabilizing, lots of tradables falling into the standard <2kk range, down from the mid 3.5-8kk range. but there's still a few high value ones, and some extra super high value 12-25kk ones like raised garden bed and repair table.

runic crafting tool prices are down as well, guess that's just supply:demand, economy doesn't seem too inflated in general.

top bracket deco items generally have a proper use, like the garden bed, or the ladder, repair table, blessed fountain, music box, etc.
sorry man you're way off...

Sashes are 30-35kk, I had one at 30Kk recently that took almost a month to sell...There ar about 10-15 CC's for sale right now at 10kk

Lddrs 10-15kk
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

ladder is in the 12-25kk range, if you are looking for quick sale it will get snapped up at 12, if they are buying they will have to pay like 15-20 to get it off people, and at worst if they needed it but no-one was selling, they'd have to use a token, so anything up that value.. ladder is a really important item if you own a castle or keep, lets you get to the roof. you can make custom houses without staircases or teleporters too.
i wouldn't sell it at 12 tho even if he is selling..

but you are probably right on the others, i've not traded them in a while, just seen threads on forum without knowing if they sold or not. sash is still up from the 26 it used to be, and cc is still down, but i guess a lot more than i thought.