fc/fcr/di/dci/hci/bonuses... jewels price check

Get your goods appraised here!
gekk

fc/fcr/di/dci/hci/bonuses... jewels price check

Post by gekk »

Some jewels, need princing. Thank you all!
Attachments
di2012dex.jpg
di2012dex.jpg (17.39 KiB) Viewed 2066 times
17didcihcibonus.jpg
17didcihcibonus.jpg (20.35 KiB) Viewed 2066 times
13dcilmc.jpg
13dcilmc.jpg (20.89 KiB) Viewed 2066 times
13dci8bonuses.jpg
13dci8bonuses.jpg (18.17 KiB) Viewed 2066 times
12bonussdi.jpg
12bonussdi.jpg (18.51 KiB) Viewed 2066 times
tank

Re: fc/fcr/di/dci/hci/bonuses... jewels price check

Post by tank »

its all trash. very low intensities
Calvin

Re: fc/fcr/di/dci/hci/bonuses... jewels price check

Post by Calvin »

#1 is alright, but with no dci or hci, it's hard to use for warrior, and with di, ep, and dex it's not really for a mage... i'd keep it though in case you find a warrior that doesn't need hci or dci.

#2 is trash

#3 is alright - 300k-500k. 3/1 with lmc and a bit of dci is not that bad at all. problem is with scrappers, 2/1 shield, etc, people aren't really using 3/1's, they tend to use like a 3/0 with other nice mods.. again cos of pendant, not so much lrc either.
a plain 3/1 is like 20-50k. but 6lmc and 4dci will beat some other 3/1's. if you need lmc anyway...

#4 same as #3

#5 same again.

keep stuff like this though, cos when CUB rolls around, i think tokens are rewarded for the number and intensity of mods on the items. so if you dont find a buyer by then, you can CUB it.

they're usable, but not sellable. i end up giving this sort of item away when i make suits for people. the only way you'll get a decent price for them is if someone has made a buying thread for exactly what you have, and they only need the 3 specific mods that are high. which means sticking it in a box for a long time... the problem is everyone has one of those boxes.

it's annoying but at the moment items are either not sellable or worth millions, there's not much of a market in the middle ground.
on the bright side it is very easy to gear up a mid level character.
the mid market of like 100k-1kk items is all deco really.
not a bad thing though, cos anyone can farm deco at events and stuff and make a vendor.

note to GMs: it does discourage people from hunting if they cant sell the items they find, but the solution to this is not to endlessly bump loot, it's to increase the player base and market at those levels. items like this *should* be sellable.