Post by Amen-hotep »

Discord: Wallace#0851
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wallace.personal
Calvin

Re: Farming Ring

Post by Calvin »

60kk+

but probably 30-45 if you dont wanna wait a long time for buyer

15-25 if you want a very quick sale. lots will want it, but most cant afford it.

first price you will only get on request buying thread. second price you will get but will have to give people time to save up for it. third price people will have the gold to spend and can buy it straight out.

100 luck is like necessary, so that limits what is available massively straight away. hci is important to stack bushido luck. fc is important because you are not using scrappers and probably -1 shield, 2-hander, or sop. dci is important cos it'll be for tamer in luck suit and resists wont be great.

i would offer on it but i dont use the di. but an archer or tamer that has tactics with their bushido will.
the hci/dci are a lil low, but it doesn't rly matter, it's not a hci/dci ring, it's a luck ring with some hci/dci.
you wont be selling to warriors, you'll be selling to tamers.
Amen-hotep likes this.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

dci and hci are too low, my pc is 200-500k, only if you get maxed properity value spike for KK

mostly 15HCI is must for pvm, with bane+trinket+15hci [at last who have spare 50kk++ will but only with maxed intensity]

if you have under 10 hci/dci it is like no properity in my conting,
about DI 15+must be [if you have more DI more easy find second part], you have decent DI it is like [40DI need make with ring and brace or gloves +1x 15di]

i know my PC is harsh, but we have 50+ sampire on bloods looking for some nice piece of arts, looting is harsh in principle you can get 200k piece or 200kk and diference is only very small,
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i'll give you 500k for it now if you want :P
Amen-hotep

Post by Amen-hotep »

Calvin wrote: May 25th, 2020, 11:55 am i'll give you 500k for it now if you want :P
no, thx; :D
Discord: Wallace#0851
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wallace.personal
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

MMMartin wrote: May 25th, 2020, 8:10 am only if you get maxed properity value spike for KK
it is max property martin, just you are thinking wrong class. it is for luck suit.
hci is useful, but not most important because you do not need to kill the monster with hits, you can get honour perfection in the last half of it's hp then let pet finish it. the di just makes for faster kills. the fc is important, and the dci is nice for tamer cos you will be on low resists, so you want monster to miss.

luck is range 1-100. so a 98% roll is hard to get. hci and dci only go 1-15.

not everything is for sampire :P
there is more classes ;)
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

Calvin wrote: May 25th, 2020, 3:29 pm it is max property martin, just you are thinking wrong class. it is for luck suit.
i like this from SKYRIM ''someone call this junk, but me, i call it treasure'' xD
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

delete sampire guide tbf...

people need to learn to learn.

it's not a 2 class game..
Amen-hotep likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

It is very usable with high hci brace and banes. I mean really if you keep divine up 100% you have 10 divine,15 brace, 7 ring, and 10-30 hci [hat, glads, shield, or trinket] for 42-45 hci...

As for what calvin is talking about you could just equip a ring with just 100 luck on red line.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Amen-hotep likes this.