H-Town Decos!!

Looking for something? You can buy it here!
april0395

H-Town Decos!!

Post by april0395 »

Looking to buy all the decos I never found, and people aren't getting back to me on the ones I've bid on :stick:

upholstered chair - 1.5 mil
mandrake - 1 mil
fancy couch (not loveseat) - 2 mil
upholstered couch and loveseat - 5 mil
alchemist bookshelf - 10 mil

Also looking for other things I haven't seen yet, just post or PM and I'll let you know if I'm interested or not! :)
Last edited by april0395 on November 12th, 2016, 7:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Ajani

Re: H-Town Decos!!

Post by Ajani »

I have pumice it is like the brimstone/mandrake http://www.uoguide.com/Pumice
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
april0395

Post by april0395 »

I'll buy it for a mil if you're selling, not sure if I've got that one or not. :)
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

sure come to vender mall
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Sebold

Post by Sebold »

i have 7 brimstone and 2 blackmoor
april0395

Post by april0395 »

buuuump
Jon Snow

Post by Jon Snow »

Skype me bonnie parker demise. If you are online meet me in luna :)