spellweaving book

Looking for something? You can buy it here!
pegasus321

spellweaving book

Post by pegasus321 »

wtb 5 filled spellweaving books
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: spellweaving book

Post by Bama »

pegasus321 wrote: June 10th, 2020, 11:07 pm wtb 5 filled spellweaving books
I can give you the spell scrolls x 5 to put in your books except for summon fey/fiend if you don’t do the quests for those spells you can’t use them anyway.

You get the books by doing the quest to learn spell weaving. If you don’t do the quest you can’t use the spells.
PM me a time (eastern) and a day and your character”s name I will be glad to help.

PM Medamaude on the forum she is on Discord using the Medamaude name she usually has the items you need to do the quests.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
kobra likes this.
pegasus321

Post by pegasus321 »

Thanks, i sent a PM to Medamaude. Once i get the books and quests completed I may ask for your help. The scrolls come from ML mobs right?
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

cushidne, changeling [dreadhorn pearless area], maybe dryads aswell ? [dont sure, melisa area]
kobra

Post by kobra »

Bama wrote: June 11th, 2020, 12:00 am
pegasus321 wrote: June 10th, 2020, 11:07 pm wtb 5 filled spellweaving books
I can give you the spell scrolls x 5 to put in your books except for summon fey/fiend if you don’t do the quests for those spells you can’t use them anyway.

You get the books by doing the quest to learn spell weaving. If you don’t do the quest you can’t use the spells.
PM me a time (eastern) and a day and your character”s name I will be glad to help.

PM Medamaude on the forum she is on Discord using the Medamaude name she usually has the items you need to do the quests.
can i buy 50 of those :?: