WTS Puckled Turkey SOLD

Your one-stop-shop for all your sales needs.
Valkyrie

Re: WTS Puckled Turkey SOLD

Post by Valkyrie »

hrs024 wrote:i hope u got less than i would have paid.
In this point i can only say. I sure i pay him much more than you would have. Anyone know you a greedy af.
And try sell something overpriced or lowball items of other players.

Good try
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
fluffhead321 and scatman like this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i got a bit mixed up and thought hrs was Unknown tbh :lol:

i wish people would just use 1 name, it's bloody confusing who is who. at least april is april and bama is bama.... i think of them as the girl and mum :D

and amish is peter dinklage.

but even Unknown has a different name in game, and a different name in discord... it all gets kinda confusing, cos then everyone has like 10 characters as well

i generally dont know who anyone is a lot of the time, so i just say hi to everyone lolol

that's why i like kapero, cos i know who he is and that i can be mean to him :D <3
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

hrs is Orgasmatron/John Wayne
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

oh right now i get it...

3kk for turkey? :lol:

;)
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

fluffhead321 wrote:I gave ya the dates and times I was in San Diego last month, even told you I had a gym/ring we could use at a local Muay Thai gym
why would you need a gym or a ring to fight? or did you just say this here publicly because you think it makes you seem cool?
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

jaasso wrote:
fluffhead321 wrote:I gave ya the dates and times I was in San Diego last month, even told you I had a gym/ring we could use at a local Muay Thai gym
why would you need a gym or a ring to fight? or did you just say this here publicly because you think it makes you seem cool?
Its about safety and respect for the art...Also legal issues, fight outside is assault, fight in a ring is sparring/match...But I think if we want to keep going on this convo, we may want a new thread, or PMs, this is completely derailing a sell thread
Last edited by fluffhead321 on November 24th, 2018, 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Valkyrie likes this.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Calvin wrote:oh right now i get it...

3kk for turkey? :lol:

;)
I promise to help suit archer for Franshu so for me is not big deal
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

fluffhead321 wrote:
jaasso wrote:
Its about safety and respect for the art...Also legal issues, fight outside is assault, fight in a ring is sparring/match...But I think if we want to keep going on this convo, we may want a new thread, or PMs, this is completely derailing a sell thread
fair enough. sorry
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

sell thread is closed, he sold it already. but yeah gms might get annoyed that we keep bumping it ^.^'

all good in general discussion or off topic, but they tend to keep trade boards pretty clamped down

if anyone is actually still looking for a turkey, i have a couple to sell so pm me :)

for the record it's a bad idea to fight anyone at their own game. i suppose maybe that just suits me though, im a bit of a jack of all trades, do everything pretty well but nothing exceptionally. so best to beat people at what they're not good at ;)
just gotta have the brains to turn things to your advantage.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Calvin wrote:sell thread is closed, he sold it already. but yeah gms might get annoyed that we keep bumping it ^.^'

all good in general discussion or off topic, but they tend to keep trade boards pretty clamped down

if anyone is actually still looking for a turkey, i have a couple to sell so pm me :)

for the record it's a bad idea to fight anyone at their own game. i suppose maybe that just suits me though, im a bit of a jack of all trades, do everything pretty well but nothing exceptionally. so best to beat people at what they're not good at ;)
just gotta have the brains to turn things to your advantage.
i would like to buy one calvin
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656