LUNA PLOT 500KK

Your one-stop-shop for all your sales needs.
Crystal

Re: LUNA PLOT 500KK

Post by Crystal »

I sold my 7x7 luna plot last month or so for 150kk and that's the smallest they come. id set a small bid on that one for 200kk easy.
Always Accepting Trades!
Amish Hammer and hrs024 like this.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Bug wrote:
Veteran Noobie wrote:You are absolutely nuts, this is not a max loco downs house and you want more than all other Luna homes have sold for??? Smh
If this was your house there veteran what would you sell it for?
I would start it around 100kk and let it work it's way up from there.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Supercreep and hrs024 like this.
diabolic

Post by diabolic »

my offer 100kk
Diabolic / Mochizuki shiryu / Hagnok
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

hrs024 wrote:
Veteran Noobie wrote:You are absolutely nuts, this is not a max loco downs house and you want more than all other Luna homes have sold for??? Smh
considering luna houses sell 2-3 a year if that they are about the rarest thing you can have, and there is no market on it so i think 500kk is a good price. inquis spawns every single month and its worth 150kk?
Note: every 3 months...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

The Silvertiger wrote:
hrs024 wrote:
considering luna houses sell 2-3 a year if that they are about the rarest thing you can have, and there is no market on it so i think 500kk is a good price. inquis spawns every single month and its worth 150kk?
Note: every 3 months...

whatever bro.
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656