SELL ORNY

Your one-stop-shop for all your sales needs.
FRACICCIO2017

Re: SELL ORNY

Post by FRACICCIO2017 »

wow, what an adventure to sell this gem. Sold the jewel for 90kk, sorry for the others.

SOLD
Chad Reed likes this.
feupa

Post by feupa »

cheap one...
FRACICCIO2017

Post by FRACICCIO2017 »

Yes, it's true, but never again I used the auction in the forum, what a stress D:
Bongos likes this.
feupa

Post by feupa »

Don't use auction, just choose a price for it, first post, win.
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

Alot of people dont like auctions for items like this, I put an orny in my vendor for 98kk the day you posted this and it sold within 24 hours
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

TheUnknown0617 wrote:Alot of people dont like auctions for items like this, I put an orny in my vendor for 98kk the day you posted this and it sold within 24 hours
He wanted checks in bags and didn't want to sell it from a vendor
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

Tanya wrote:
TheUnknown0617 wrote:Alot of people dont like auctions for items like this, I put an orny in my vendor for 98kk the day you posted this and it sold within 24 hours
I use a vendor to sell everything and prefer to buy off vendor. You know the amount is always right on both sides and I dont have to count 98 checks or organize 98 checks into 4 bags lol I'm just lazy though xD
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

TheUnknown0617 wrote:
Tanya wrote:
I use a vendor to sell everything and prefer to buy off vendor. You know the amount is always right on both sides and I dont have to count 98 checks or organize 98 checks into 4 bags lol I'm just lazy though xD
I also prefer to do trades thru vendors it save time and work. It also assures there will be 100kk in trade and not 78000022
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit