Tact-mage pvp set

Your one-stop-shop for all your sales needs.
tank

Tact-mage pvp set

Post by tank »

Selling only as set

s/b 80kk

End in 24h from last bid
Attachments
tactmage2.png
tactmage2.png (71.24 KiB) Viewed 3728 times
tactmage1.png
tactmage1.png (60.42 KiB) Viewed 3728 times
Last edited by tank on August 17th, 2018, 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Will-twins and Ajani like this.
Redemption

Re: Tact-mage pvp set

Post by Redemption »

Bad Religion wrote:Where's the other 75kk worth?
Why is everyone so toxic on these forums? Let him sell it for what he wants without your meddling interference. Although it may not be worth much to you, it could be worth his asking price to someone else. All you are doing, and others are guilty of this too, is reducing the chances someone else would buy his product and ruining his post. If you comments are not sb, or buyout, or some other bid, you are violating the forum rules. Flagged
BeserkerX and tank like this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Redemption wrote:
Why is everyone so toxic on these forums? Let him sell it for what he wants without your meddling interference. Although it may not be worth much to you, it could be worth his asking price to someone else. All you are doing, and others are guilty of this too, is reducing the chances someone else would buy his product and ruining his post. If you comments are not sb, or buyout, or some other bid, you are violating the forum rules. Flagged
Theres a difference between blatantly trying to rip people off with some astronomically high price that 0 people will ever pay, and having your items priced slightly high. Also, in this case I really think he may have forgot to add another item?
hrs024 likes this.
tank

Post by tank »

Bad Religion wrote:
Redemption wrote:
Theres a difference between blatantly trying to rip people off with some astronomically high price that 0 people will ever pay, and having your items priced slightly high. Also, in this case I really think he may have forgot to add another item?
It is low price for 4mods Pvp tact-mage weapons.

Special fo "smart" people:
Everyone needs SSI, but HLD is also perfect. HLD give your enemy -25DCI for a long time. 30SSI is only -1second for attack. But with HLD u will hit more times. Many people here dont understand simple things.
joaodasneves

Post by joaodasneves »

90KK
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Bad Religion wrote:
Redemption wrote:
if this was a pickaxe and harvy set I would spent well more then this for them
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group »

also hld maybe let you hit more times... if you hit them once and it procs... but ssi lets you swing more and form them you get more chances to hit mortal or something
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
tank

Post by tank »

Anonymous Group wrote:also hld maybe let you hit more times... if you hit them once and it procs... but ssi lets you swing more and form them you get more chances to hit mortal or something
SSI is important for warriors. For mages it is a good bonus. U also can cast something when u are waiting for next hit
Anonymous Group

tank wrote:
Anonymous Group wrote:also hld maybe let you hit more times... if you hit them once and it procs... but ssi lets you swing more and form them you get more chances to hit mortal or something
SSI is important for warriors. For mages it is a good bonus. U also can cast something when u are waiting for next hit
i usually do... but my harvester has ssi not hld so i swing more often and hit often too...
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
tank

Post by tank »

http://uodemiseguide.spokland.com/combat

As u can see, if u have 80 dex and use hammer pick, u lost 0.75 second per hit from 0 to 30 SSI. and 0.5second for harvy from 0 to 30ssi. it is not big problem. U also grow u hit chance with HLD. That is what i mean. HLD is one of the most inportant things in pvp
Last edited by tank on August 17th, 2018, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

you're only proc'ing hld 1/3 times and it only last 5-10 seconds on a 3.75 second weapon.

I like the war axe though very nice
Redemption

Post by Redemption »

joaodasneves wrote:90KK
See...? It's worth it to someone.
Bad Religion likes this.
Anonymous Group

Redemption wrote:
joaodasneves wrote:90KK