Winning Lottery Ticket

Your one-stop-shop for all your sales needs.
Ajani

Winning Lottery Ticket

Post by Ajani »

You use this to redeem the pigment it is random could be black,red,green,brown,white,etc
Taking offers that include gold,pigment,garb,trinket
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Cunnana and Blesh like this.
Valkyrie

Re: Winning Lottery Ticket

Post by Valkyrie »

How look winning ticket?
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Cunnana

Post by Cunnana »

yellow
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

sold this for 5 charge deep violet and 5 charge aura of amber thanks this thread is closed
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
alllex likes this.
Killa DJ

Post by Killa DJ »

Ajani wrote:sold this for 5 charge deep violet and 5 charge aura of amber thanks this thread is closed
No please, ask for trade back you got scammed. My friend wants to offer you 5 charge deep violet, and 5 charge aura of amber, AND 5 charge of sky blue. Please PLEASE really want the chance to get 5 charges of some random more shit color.
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

Killa DJ wrote:
Ajani wrote:sold this for 5 charge deep violet and 5 charge aura of amber thanks this thread is closed
No please, ask for trade back you got scammed. My friend wants to offer you 5 charge deep violet, and 5 charge aura of amber, AND 5 charge of sky blue. Please PLEASE really want the chance to get 5 charges of some random more shit color.
to late, im the one that made the trade. was a gamble for sure but it paid out good :D
Attachments
dss.png
dss.png (34.64 KiB) Viewed 3054 times
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Killa DJ wrote:
Man i was so pissed when outsider showed me that black pig... You shoulda traded me the red pig like you agreed to do

Casting is shit
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Outsider is literally the only person on the server that could make a shit-deal like that...... and get the best dye of the ticket right after hehe
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

Alvin wrote:
Outsider is literally the only person on the server that could make a shit-deal like that...... and get the best dye of the ticket right after hehe
ive already made a couple 100kk profit, so i figured why not lol have that one +7 other bottles still
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Alvin wrote:
The guy must have a horseshoe up is anus...........

Casting is shit
Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group »

make a garbage deal and still make profit hah
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced