Doom/honor questions

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
LEAD

Doom/honor questions

Post by LEAD »

Ok first big question...can a mage/tamer benifit from the honor of a mob other than the self honor aspect?
2nd.is it correct that only mele templates (charcs that attack by weapon and not spells or pets) can only benifit from the bushido skill?
Tension

Re: Doom/honor questions

Post by Tension »

bushido is for melee and you have to have have it to get the luck bonus from honor if i remember so make a dexxer if u wanna go that route wouldnt put on mage. just wear luck with ur mage tamer, i would go with necro with mage tamer so u get mana return in wraith while ur pet tanks, i use a cu i've yet to tame a gd lol n u can jump on n ride faster n he heals himself i guess gd would be better tank tho
LEAD

Post by LEAD »

Hahahahaha thats what i was thinkn..maybe others should read this
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

LEAD wrote:Hahahahaha thats what i was thinkn..maybe others should read this
I think people just want to piss you off xD
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Honor is extremely useful for taming cus and GDs.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Daze likes this.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Perfection is an ability that grants a damage bonus dependent on the amount of consecutive hits you deal to a certain target. It is not activated directly; in order to use it you must have at least 50 Bushido skill points and then Honor a target creature. Perfection may not be used against other players.

Once this is done, every successful blow will increase your perfection while a miss will lower it. As your level increases, each strike will deal more and more damage (to a maximum of a 100% bonus at the highest level), so the use of equipment with a Hit Chance Increase bonus is desirable.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

live & learn