Farming BODs Free Gold ***New Players Look***

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Souced

Re: Farming BODs Free Gold ***New Players Look***

Post by Souced »

only if you don't need the gold and keep them until you are 120 skill to turn them in, (better chance for a decent bod at max skill) but you can do that if you wish start collecting bods now and keep til you rdy to fill and turn in yourself to get the runics to either sell or burn yourself (be prepared to have lots of smith bods before you get a decent hammer to burn thou)
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, I picked Asshole! How am I doing?
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

b
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

bumb
Tanya likes this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

bump
Tanya likes this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

bump
Tanya likes this.
Demon Fire

Post by Demon Fire »

Newb question but UOS means steam?
Tanya likes this.
xan

Post by xan »

Demon Fire wrote:Newb question but UOS means steam?

yes
Tanya likes this.
Daze

Post by Daze »

Thanks for the input.
Tanya likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Demon Fire wrote:Newb question but UOS means steam?
I feel as if this needs clarification for future players: it means uosteam not to be confused with the popular steam gaming platform.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vampire337 and Tanya like this.
retreaux

Post by retreaux »

Keeshi wrote:Excuse a newbie here - But - Would it be good to do this and KEEP the BOD's and try and fill them out? Would it be worth doing that?
I believe the purpose of these BODs is to complete and 'reset' (ppl call them resets/flips) your collection timer so that when you're deeper into the BOD game going for rewards, ie doing large bods, u have lots of chances for good BODs on a higher skill crafter. The rewards from completing these smaller bods from 0.1 skill elves (the lowest skill you can have, hence yielding the worst bods in terms of reward. these bods are the fastest to fill) are generally a couple hundred gold and a few pieces of a special colored cloth. it is more time/resource efficient to simply collect these and sell in bulk to crafters or save them for crafting yourself. (but doing this is a much slower and time consuming process)
:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
lissandro

Post by lissandro »

Hi i´m a new player an i was suggested to perform this to earn gold.

I´d be glad if i have some help, im literally alone in this way back to UODemise :D

A good player (demon fire) gave me a nice lrc set and a full spellbok. Now i´m doing the basics.. i´m macroing my main character.
Im planning to build the workers account, if anyone can help me with some BOD books /gold / materials i´d be glad !

Lissandro
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

come vendor mall, I'll help you
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
lissandro

Post by lissandro »

Thaks Tanya!
Tanya likes this.
lissandro

Post by lissandro »

Im receive a lot of help from different peopple, thanks for all help guys. Gold is basically the best start to build a house and buy the essencial stuff!

Thanks all, we will be in touch!
Tanya likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

lissandro wrote:Im receive a lot of help from different peopple, thanks for all help guys. Gold is basically the best start to build a house and buy the essencial stuff!

Thanks all, we will be in touch!
Made In Quebec wrote:Greetings Demisians,

Are you just starting on Demise? Are you an old player that is trying to make a comeback? Are you an active player struggling to get started?

Well guess what, it don't really matter.

This program, offers anyone who asks me, a small home, roughly designed and a welcome package filled with essentials to help you get on your feet.

I have had success with this over the last few years, and even tho the original post from the original forums is gone, request have not stopped coming, and houses havn't stopped being delivered. I figured it was about time that I make an official post here so that everyone can understand what this is about.

I've tone down the requirements a lot, matter of fact is I don't really mind why you ask me. This won't help any veteran's in any way so if you are asking me, it's because I know you are eligible.

The only requirement I have, is that you can make yourself available during weekdays, evening, EST timezone (Usually between 8-9hpm). Most of the time the only issue I've had with this was to coordinate delivery ;)

Many people have supported this program over the years, and I have given out way over 50 houses with the welcome package.

Special thanks goes to @april0395 and @Bama for their continued support.

Thanks to everyone else who has refered new players to me, and keep in mind I encourage each and everyone one of you, to keep doing so, but this time at least, you will have a thread to refer them to ;)

Cheers mate,

May the compassion be with you!

-MiQ
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."