What's your Shard poll answers guys ?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Grifo

Re: What's your Shard poll answers guys ?

Post by Grifo »

The Silvertiger wrote:Silly boy, all programs leave traces.
hahaha, I assure you not, not all leave.

Stop blaming assistences, the responsibility of the lack of balancing and exploration is not defined by the possibility of the scripts, For years the UO of the demise is based on who has the best macros and the best ping. Game skills are no longer required here for quite some time.

In Brazilians we all play with 250+ ping, if you think little, I invite you to play on a Brazilian server, with ping 50 and you with 250+

Thanks to the available assistants, it became possible to compete competitively, regardless of which country you are in.

Anyone who has been playing here for at least 10 years knows that in the past the famous PVPERs were the most cheaters or with miraculous macros made in USO or abusive razor modifications. I say this to 10 years ago, today there are already at least 10 wizards available for download.

Do you really want to blame UOS?
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

It's not steam, it's the retarded cus and casting
hrs024 and Grifo like this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Bad Religion wrote:It's not steam, it's the retarded cus and casting
and swing.
hrs024 likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Grifo wrote:...
PvP isn't the only thing to do on demise. I played on an Italian server I understand ping issues.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

The Silvertiger wrote:
I understand ping issues.
Welcome to Finland ;)
Last edited by Frasier on August 9th, 2018, 7:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
PvP is the only thing to do on demise. I played on an Italian server I understand ping issues.
Fixed that for you.
The Silvertiger

Vander Nars wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
PvP is the only thing to do on demise. I played on an Italian server I understand ping issues.
Fixed that for you.
Nah, you fixed that for you. A majority of the server can attest to what you deny.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
SaxBrandy

Post by SaxBrandy »

guys, this is 2018, the major society is focus on AI now, and we want to remove UOS?!
do you guys still stay in 1970 or something? wake up plz.
Nicinha and deathviper like this.
The Silvertiger

Look AI isn't always the best. Even with the current amount of automation it has made people just crappy. Human interaction in the AI era Is going to be very crappy. If you take time to notice the people who kept themselves in the past, namely, the Amish, are usually a lot kinder folks.
Selling List & Vendor

Frasier, Bama and Les Stroud like this.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

The Silvertiger wrote:Look AI isn't always the best. Even with the current amount of automation it has made people just crappy. Human interaction in the AI era Is going to be very crappy. If you take time to notice the people who kept themselves in the past, namely, the Amish, are usually a lot kinder folks.
@amish hammer They're name dropping up in here!
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
The Silvertiger and ortiz like this.
isterico

Post by isterico »

no.
1- in my opinion, if demise is well populated now is because it is in the default server list of steam.
2- i have fun scripting on steam.
3- orion and euo can replace it. then, it has no sense.

fix taming and teleport. and maybe casting (but i don't know enought about it).
it should be fine only with these.