Now Hiring

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
zulu2401

Re: Now Hiring

Post by zulu2401 »

Good then they shouldn't play. Dedicate their time to being staff and helping people then
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

zulu2401 wrote:Good then they shouldn't play. Dedicate their time to being staff and helping people then
Personal belief is that this is what's going on right now and the reason why we are seeing a lack of staffing.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Be staff or be a player. It's a pretty fuckin simple fix to this issue. Or, reveal your names both player and staff. Pretty fuckin simple fix
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

i dont think revealing a staff's character names would fix the issues that the server has.
Discord: Amish#1299
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

zulu2401 wrote:Players should be forced to reveal their staff member name and in game players. Why the fuck should they hide it?
Because if someone is staff and is dedicated to do a good job at it, there will be times when they will have to jail a punish friends, guildmates, etc...

So by revealing their identity, one of two things can happen, either they will act with clear favoritism in order to avoid drama with their friends or guild, and by consequence do a bad job at staffing, or they will jail and ban their friends and guildmates, stir drama and will have to forfait their player's life, which is a big price to pay for wanting to work and help the shard.

Therefore, it is better this way, when you staff and play, it is much easier to keep these facets separated by anonymity.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

I would love to moderate the selling section of the forum and punish those who is hijacking threads :coffee:
5. Do not hijack someone else's thread and offer your own items for sale/purchase. This form of trading is unacceptable.

If you want to sell your items or buy something at a higher price than someone else, make your own thread. You may not make such posts as "I'll sell that for less! PM me!" Start your own thread making NO mention of other sellers.

There is no need to hijack someone else's message in order to make them lose their purchase or sale.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
deathviper likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

That shit happens any way. Play or staff. Not both. Or...be like iron Man. Everyone hides their identities but Tony stark is like fuck yea I'm iron Man.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Tanya wrote:I would love to moderate the selling section of the forum and punish those who is hijacking threads :coffee:
5. Do not hijack someone else's thread and offer your own items for sale/purchase. This form of trading is unacceptable.

If you want to sell your items or buy something at a higher price than someone else, make your own thread. You may not make such posts as "I'll sell that for less! PM me!" Start your own thread making NO mention of other sellers.

There is no need to hijack someone else's message in order to make them lose their purchase or sale.
add to it ppl that are bumping their threads 2 times in a singiel day.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Shallan wrote:
Tanya wrote:I would love to moderate the selling section of the forum and punish those who is hijacking threads :coffee:

add to it ppl that are bumping their threads 2 times in a singiel day.
yeah hire tanya
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Tanya likes this.
Larson
Demise Administrator

Post by Larson »

Thank you to those that have applied, applications are now closed. We will look at these over the next few days and contact those that have been successful to arrange an interview.
Larson
UOGDemise - Admin

Please do not PM me for support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Frasier, Logain, ortiz and 3 others like this.