Nice Shard !!!²

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Lomita

Nice Shard !!!²

Post by Lomita »

Hi,

I´m a new one and english is not my first language (i´m german) but i have to annoy you with my english :-)
Because i´m so happy to find this shard.
I play UO since 2005 on OSI,but when SA with imbuing and tons of items came out the fun was gone every year a little more.
ML is my favourite addon,i like crafting,deco,housing,PvM,trammel and banksitting with a cup of coffee.
I searched for a long time,but most freeshards are fel only or the map and gamemechanics are drastically changed.
So,Demise is the perfekt shard,....did i already say that i´m happy ? i can play with joy again, thank you :-)
(Player from Germany)
Vote for Demise: https://www.uogateway.com/shard.php?id=980&act=vote
Skrillex

Re: Nice Shard !!!²

Post by Skrillex »

Your welcome! If need something PM me!
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Lomita likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Hello! I'm Ajani, If you need help with anything (items,pets,templates,questions) you can reach me here or on discord Sir Ajani#1220.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Lomita, royal kapero2 and Grim like this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Lomita wrote:Hi,

I´m a new one and english is not my first language (i´m german) but i have to annoy you with my english :-)
I play UO since 2005 on OSI,but when SA with imbuing and tons of items came out the fun was gone every year a little more.
ML is my favourite addon,i like crafting,deco,housing,PvM,trammel and banksitting with a cup of coffee.
I searched for a long time,but most freeshards are fel only or the map and gamemechanics are drastically changed.
So,Demise is the perfekt shard,....did i already say that i´m happy ? i can play with joy again, thank you :-)
gluck ! if u have a tamer and would like somebody to hunt with look me up on her eor disco or ORGASMATRON in game, i do a lot of Peerless and spwns and stuff
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Lomita likes this.
alllex

Post by alllex »

Welcome!!
pumpkin.
Lomita, Frasier and Ajani like this.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

If need help with pets feep free to send me pm. I can get you what you need
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Lomita likes this.
Lomita

Post by Lomita »

Thank you for the nice welcome :-)
(Player from Germany)
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Also if need anything for start let me know.

Lomita likes this.
feupa

Post by feupa »

Lomita wrote:Hi,

I am currently playing in osi, i like the PVM there, tons of things to do, new bosses and artys, there's a lot of changes, those OP items change the PVP a lot, by the eaters, infinity special moves with lmc 55, high MI and SI from itens, you can have 150 210+ 120+ in stats, every war hits with 1,25s with any weapon, the mages are dexxers...

But the worst problem is the system, runuo is much better, in OSI they change the pets AI, the HIT chance, time for actions and much more with this new system...

So if you can, keep playing in a runuo shard...
Lomita likes this.
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

i love seeing everyone being so nice to a new player

i am also available if you need anything boss, i know everyone else said that but just letting you know you have 1 more back to lean on :D
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Calvin, hrs024, Lomita and 2 others like this.
Larson
Demise Administrator

Post by Larson »

Hi Lomita and welcome. Thank you for the kind words about Demise. So glad you managed to find us and I hope you enjoy your time here.
Larson
UOGDemise - Admin

Please do not PM me for support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Lomita

Post by Lomita »

Wow :-)

I want to write a lot,but unfortunately my english is not good enough.
I can read well and fast,but english writing is another thing,it takes very long for me to formulate.(i guess 30 minutes for the four sentences in this posting *hehe*)

I want to work my way up,it´s nice to have nothing after the millionaire time on osi.
I find two sturdy shovels in haven,that pleased me more than a rare expensive item on osi.
It´s really fun for me on demise !
But a fire beetle would be great in a few days,i do not know where to buy it,so i want to ask here next week :-)
And I believe that I will have many more questions in the future.

I read something about the donation.
I understood it correctly,that there is currently no possibility to donate ?

Thank you for being so nice :-)
(Player from Germany)
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I offer assistance with taming creatures. I prefer not taming them myself, because I think it will make you better showing you techniques.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Lomita likes this.
LUDENS

Post by LUDENS »

Welcome Lomita enjoy your stay!!!
Discord - Dante#3037

Covering the world in cable didn't bring an end to war and suffering, Don't act suprised when it all comes apart if you try to do it again.

KojPro YouTube

Lomita likes this.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Lomita wrote:Wow :-)

I want to write a lot,but unfortunately my english is not good enough.
I can read well and fast,but english writing is another thing,it takes very long for me to formulate.(i guess 30 minutes for the four sentences in this posting *hehe*)

I want to work my way up,it´s nice to have nothing after the millionaire time on osi.
I find two sturdy shovels in haven,that pleased me more than a rare expensive item on osi.
It´s really fun for me on demise !
But a fire beetle would be great in a few days,i do not know where to buy it,so i want to ask here next week :-)
And I believe that I will have many more questions in the future.

I read something about the donation.
I understood it correctly,that there is currently no possibility to donate ?

Thank you for being so nice :-)
Hello from Poland :)
Around 7 or 8 hours from now-fire beetle gonna wait for you. I just hit it for you when get online.