Returning player, needing help

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bdiddy11

Returning player, needing help

Post by Bdiddy11 »

Soooo... I've been on the shard for a couple of days now. Used to play Baja back in 2009 and before. Enjoying my return so far. I've gotten a LRC suit from a fellow member here and people seem to be nice from what little I've seen people actually talking at Luna bank.

I have one small favor to ask if anyone is willing to...

I've created a mage tamer and could really use someone to tame me a bake kitsune (if they're on the server) and a rune beetle, or 2 bakes so that I have some starting pets to work up and kill mobs with. I have about 33 gold to my characters name as I've been busy working up skills to eventually start killing monsters.

Please hit me up if this is something you're up for =) They don't have to be perfect pets, just the first one you come across if need be.
Thanks!
My IGN is Brona
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Returning player, needing help

Post by Bama »

Meet me in Luna
My Character's name is Syn
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Bdiddy11 wrote: I have about 33 gold to my characters
My IGN is Brona
What did I tell you about buying those magic beans?

Try this
https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =2&t=22299
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Bdiddy11 wrote:Soooo... I've been on the shard for a couple of days now. Used to play Baja back in 2009 and before. Enjoying my return so far. I've gotten a LRC suit from a fellow member here and people seem to be nice from what little I've seen people actually talking at Luna bank.

I have one small favor to ask if anyone is willing to...

I've created a mage tamer and could really use someone to tame me a bake kitsune (if they're on the server) and a rune beetle, or 2 bakes so that I have some starting pets to work up and kill mobs with. I have about 33 gold to my characters name as I've been busy working up skills to eventually start killing monsters.

Please hit me up if this is something you're up for =) They don't have to be perfect pets, just the first one you come across if need be.
Thanks!
My IGN is Brona
Hey hit me up when be online-can be in game - look for firefly or shanna- mostly around Luna Stable if i not response hit me via discord- Maya/FireFly#0573 or spam to me ingame till get my attention- i hit you with some secret gifts :)
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Bama likes this.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

secret gifts from maya are GREAT! :D
Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Made In Quebec wrote::D

Lorsque vous avez le temps de vérifier votre boîte aux lettres de château

Minoc
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Bama wrote:
Made In Quebec wrote::D

Lorsque vous avez le temps de vérifier votre boîte aux lettres de château

Minoc
Je vais me presser d'aller la vérifier ce soir sans fautes!

:D
Bama likes this.