CHEATING IN DOOM.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Dyno

Re: CHEATING IN DOOM.

Post by Dyno »

Dyno wrote:many reffrences on these boards, to not pm for game issues. i paged in game.... was giving hope a chance.

and chief posting on a board, while in the helo---- uo boards on the chopper... really....
and I would ty for your service, but i have scars from iraq, that didnt feel the need... good try with the camo though.... your not a unicorn, your a vet. stop plugging for cudo's just quietly do your job.
just kidding... ty for your service..... not kidding about being a vet. Army, hoooaah!
dallasb91

Post by dallasb91 »

sorry u feel that way. hope the DAV hooks u up
Dyno

Post by Dyno »

dallasb91 wrote:sorry u feel that way. hope the DAV hooks u up
i make good money have my own MD... will get occasional med. but DAV sucks.... sorry for the preview....

and i was kidding i dont feel that way... i new it was the last post on the page and looks like what a dick... till you read the next post.... i was kidding..
TY FOR YOUR SERVICE.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

This guy both characters own same name if i think on same person
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Poor kids! HAHAHAH
:beathorse:
Last edited by Grifo on January 14th, 2019, 5:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

I think they just arent active all the time. they dont get paid to babysit everyone. They come on when they want to help out, then they get bitched at when they do help out. Its not very friendly to them imo. And I am pretty sure there are scripts out there that will reply or atleast notify someone when they are being checked, so the staff are just in an unfavorable position to start with sadly. They have been really active lately though, the hiring of the new staff members has made a difference from what i can see.
Discord: Amish#1299
Loler

Post by Loler »

I've been getting messages about gm checking in my special gm alert discord and from what I've noticed the gms have been doing a lot of checks recently. When I used to run my heartwood guys or my sampire 3 years ago they would check occasionally but it was usually like 5-8 am my time noonish or dinner time like clock work. And only 1-2 checks a week. Since h-town its been very sporadic no checks 1 week 40 checks the next sporadically. Literally checking all day some times.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Amish Hammer wrote:I think they just arent active all the time. they dont get paid to babysit everyone. They come on when they want to help out, then they get bitched at when they do help out. Its not very friendly to them imo. And I am pretty sure there are scripts out there that will reply or atleast notify someone when they are being checked, so the staff are just in an unfavorable position to start with sadly. They have been really active lately though, the hiring of the new staff members has made a difference from what i can see.
On the old polish server there was a player with a script shouting 'laggggg.... oh nooo!!! Lagggggg!!!!' And dissconnecting when something unusual appeared on his screen .

It was funny back then... scripts that barley worked.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Alvin wrote:
Amish Hammer wrote:I think they just arent active all the time. they dont get paid to babysit everyone. They come on when they want to help out, then they get bitched at when they do help out. Its not very friendly to them imo. And I am pretty sure there are scripts out there that will reply or atleast notify someone when they are being checked, so the staff are just in an unfavorable position to start with sadly. They have been really active lately though, the hiring of the new staff members has made a difference from what i can see.
On the old polish server there was a player with a script shouting 'laggggg.... oh nooo!!! Lagggggg!!!!' And dissconnecting when something unusual appeared on his screen .

It was funny back then... scripts that barley worked.
I saw it-old good times :)

Amen-hotep

Post by Amen-hotep »

"Rytalina" and "Demoniado Jr" is same player on doom, to auto ress, to kill DF(at the same time)......

cu sidhes archers both accs....
Discord: Wallace#0851
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wallace.personal
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Also two guya named johny for time to time one run rooms and when df show another johny come with gd xd