Donation Vendor

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Maligant

Donation Vendor

Post by Maligant »

Just out of curiosity, will there be additions made to the Donation Vendor over time? Or will the current options be static? I intend to donate regardless, I'm just wondering :)
Jose Figueiredo

Re: Donation Vendor

Post by Jose Figueiredo »

At least put the provisional mounts, like the ones they had previously (tarantula, etc.) and Charger of Fallen ...
Discord: José Figueiredo#2396

Selling List:

viewtopic.php?f=8&p=137947#p137947

Buying List:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30356
Selene
Demise Administrator

Post by Selene »

Maligant wrote: March 25th, 2020, 2:41 am Just out of curiosity, will there be additions made to the Donation Vendor over time? Or will the current options be static? I intend to donate regardless, I'm just wondering :)
We will be looking into adding more items in the future. :)

Thank you for your continued support of Demise.
Selene
UOGDemise - Admin

Thanks for your continued support of UOGDemise.
Centurion likes this.
Bug

Post by Bug »

I thought you were joking, I did not know there really was a donation vendor at last
Maligant

Post by Maligant »

Nope, it's real :)

It was announced yesterday in this thread:

https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 4&p=139720
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Initially, I congratulate the demise team for reopening the store. I hope the money will help with the costs of the new server, keeping it online for all of us!

As a suggestion, I think that items sold can usually be earned in-game and cheaply. My suggestion to attract everyone's attention and even move the coin donation market would be to implement cosmetic accessories such as: a deed to change the appearance of the example item: Change the type of the robe to hooded or eppaulete. Swap the Bearmask of the Spirit of Totem for a blacksmith helmet! I think it's cool and would be well valued by players with a lot of accumulated resources.
Centurion likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

how about adding a breathing mask and pair of latex gloves? ;)
Frasier, april0395 and Eos like this.
Ciro

Post by Ciro »

Calvin wrote: March 26th, 2020, 11:50 am how about adding a breathing mask and pair of latex gloves? ;)
maybe some hand sanitizer aswell
Ciro#7619
Eos likes this.
Zaratull

Post by Zaratull »

Selene wrote: March 25th, 2020, 4:52 pm
Maligant wrote: March 25th, 2020, 2:41 am Just out of curiosity, will there be additions made to the Donation Vendor over time? Or will the current options be static? I intend to donate regardless, I'm just wondering :)
We will be looking into adding more items in the future. :)

Thank you for your continued support of Demise.
Yes those rewards are kinda VR 2.0. :/
On uo legends we had this as contribution reward:
Hooded_Shroud_of_Shadows / Without stats - just a blessed Shroud which could be colored like normal robes.
https://www.uoguide.com/Hooded_Shroud_of_Shadows
House decorations would also be nice! :D
So basically 0 advantage in the game but i could ware a contribution shroud and place some deco which could show "yes i am supporting our shard" to other players. Would be cool :D
Frasier likes this.