Ninja Template (PvP and PvE)

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
maddogxx

Ninja Template (PvP and PvE)

Post by maddogxx »

Hello guys,

Could you indicate a template using Ninja for both PvP and PvE?
Or some tutorial to follow the Ninja path, something that involves Poison and Stealth?

Sorry for newbie question.
Calvin

Re: Ninja Template (PvP and PvE)

Post by Calvin »

maddogxx wrote: May 22nd, 2020, 3:59 pm Or some tutorial to follow the Ninja path
MMMartin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i cant resist :lol:

maddogxx

Post by maddogxx »

HUhauhAUHuahUAHuhaUHAUhauHAUhauH... :beathorse:

Thanks Calvin.
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

its not a popular build tbh mate, i've only seen them in pvp, and then only for death strike and smoke bomb

The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

maddogxx wrote: May 22nd, 2020, 3:59 pm Hello guys,

Could you indicate a template using Ninja for both PvP and PvE?
Or some tutorial to follow the Ninja path, something that involves Poison and Stealth?

Sorry for newbie question.
I don't have a template that is for both, but some ideas for each one separately

On pvp most people only run 50 ninja for shirukens and/or darts. However, if playing a stealth character such as an archer you want higher skill for animal form. Can also use higher skill in pits for deathstrike.

On pve, one of the best melee templates that rarely ever gets used is the mirror image warrior. Need 120 for maximum deflect. Combine with necromancy for maximum effectiveness. A more popular build is a shadow striker, however, it does not require ninjitsu, but it is a possibility to enhance the already strong mirror image build.

I'm not an expert, but I hope this gives you some ideas as that's the fun part: playing with templates.

GL HF
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Frasier and Calvin like this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

... doesn't kapero play ninja...?

i remember seeing a video of someone recording their computer hands free while it was killing a peerless, i think that was a ninja... i *think* it was kapero, but im not sure on either.. think he did death strike in pvp as well.. he's probably who you wanna ask tbh.

tho getting him to be helpful is another matter...

you need someone that plays it tho :/
any advice we'd give you could well be wrong.
or just make one and play it, see what's good.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

this guy maybe?

not sure who it is, but he was on the discord before, same picture.

.. think he's a moderator... not sure tho..

also nothing showing up on forum search for "ninja template"... it's possible no-one has ever posted one.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Calvin wrote: May 23rd, 2020, 7:15 am this guy maybe?

not sure who it is, but he was on the discord before, same picture.

.. think he's a moderator... not sure tho..

also nothing showing up on forum search for "ninja template"... it's possible no-one has ever posted one.
First off... How do you, calvin, not know who spok is!? The creator of spokland!

This template shown in the video is actually the shadow striker that I mentioned that has 0 ninjitsu, but has the possibility of adding 120 ninja, if you tinker with the skills, for mirror images. As you, the op, can see the idea is if the monster can't see you it can't hit you. Interesting enough, travesty actually shows off the mirror images in the video, but they aren't effective for deflecting [should test with player having 120 ninja.] The mirror image build's idea is that if you are hit you can deflect the hit to a mirror image. One source said that it is 90% chance to deflect at 120, so a player with shadow strike and mirror images could probably play naked. :lol: It is a joke. That is pretty awesome build though. Super slow, but will you ever die 1v1? If you run wraith form and hit life leech on weapon?

Also, I forgot to mention in my first post focus strike.

Hot tip: there are lots of templates on spokland.
LIke these:
Fencer Ninja Bushido Paladin
120 Fencing
120 Ninjitsu
120 Bushido
120 Tactics
100 Spirit Speak (Soulstone Get Necro to be in Wraith Form) [soulstone will break form, but can use wraith form scrolls instead]
75 Chivalry
65 Anatomy
Kryss

Fencer Ninja Bushido Paladin
120 Fencing
120 Ninjitsu
120 Bushido
120 Tactics
120 Anatomy
75 Chivalry
45 Spirit Speak (Soulstone Get Necro to be in Wraith Form) [see bracket above]
Kryss HML
*For pvm with this template I would suggest a different weapon skill[unless shadow striking] and weapon.

GL HF!
Last edited by The Silvertiger on May 23rd, 2020, 8:42 am, edited 5 times in total.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Spok and Calvin like this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

https://uodemiseguide.spokland.com/char ... l/ninjitsu

pretty cool site, must have been a lot of work!

im oblivious to a lot of stuff tbh dude, anything that advertises... seriously, i went on a government page one time, and it had a massive ENTER HERE button, and i was like "where is the button to enter.." cos my brain had just blanked it out as an advert :S

just been online too long lol. i generally avoid anything that tries to make itself noticed :lol:
just weird like that.. i figure they are trying to rip me off some how, i dont know how, but why else would they wanna be noticed?

i do remember spok, but as i say a lot of the community stuff passes me by, too much drama.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

tbh if we have resources like this, and the discord.. why is there no pinned topics on the forum?

there is a link to the forum from the game, and from the website...

needs bread-crumbing...

https://onlyagame.typepad.com/only_a_ga ... -and-.html
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

i was look video with kapero, he indeed use ninja skills and they was petty good in teamplay

he have propably skills

ninja 100-120
hiding 100
stealh 60
bushido 100-120
parry 100-120
weapon skill 120
tactics 90

maybe chiv 55-65 [he propably dont have it and have 120/120 bushido/parry and 120ninja]

human form
tracking

they can work petty good, with one hand-weapon + heal pots and smokeballs
need 4/6 casting for speed blinking in shadown, weapon with unmount [best is No-Dachi] and sometime give death strike xD

about poison in PVP, what to say if gread cure pot have 0 delay for use and chance cure is:
Cure Lethal Poison with Greater Cure, 100 Alchemy and 0 Enhance Potion = 97.72%
Cure Lethal Poison with Greater Cure, 0 Alchemy and 50 Enhance Potion = 112.5%
Cure Lethal Poison with Greater Cure, 0 Alchemy and 25 Enhance Potion = 93.75%

so poisoning in pvp is quite hard make enemy someting, it just take 100 skill of you total skills
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

lemme try something....

Kapero, you are so noob scrub. i bet you couldn't make a ninja template!

*waits to see results*