Good Movies

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Calvin

Re: Good Movies

Post by Calvin »

aanyway...

Facko

Post by Facko »

Welcome to how I reacted to the show :)

Getting confirmation of it tho might actually be worse...
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

*shrugs*

truth will out. just gotta tolerate it in the meantime.. but they are not getting away with shit, people are on their backs every time.

an ever growing number of people as well. it'd be a landslide by now, but google has silenced most people.

as i say they're all working together, cos they share the same politics, cos they're from exactly the same fcking place. California. which ironically is also the place with the biggest wealth disparity, the most drugs, sex, violence, prostitution, etc.

maybe we shouldn't let those people be the guardians of culture and morality?
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

actually lookin forward to this remake... but you see what i mean by people noticing lol

thats one of my favourite characters, but tbh no reason it cant work as a woman. depends how they do it. if she's like stoic and stuff it'll be good, like the smith in mandalorian.

but if she starts bitching about men usually being in charge and points out she's a woman and stuff it'll be annoying as fk.

i actually think it's a good sign, cos if you are gonna gender swap a character, that one is a good choice.#
if it was like duncan it'd be ridiculous... actually they have kinda race swapped duncan, which is a bit annoying, jason mamoa... so ronan from stargate, or the new conan, or khal drogo.. whatever you know him from.. he's supposed to be more like legolas, but a swordsman.. not that it matters, he doesn't actually fight in it.. but he's supposed to be a ginaz swordsman, you only really find out anything about them in the books.

they fight giant war mechs with lazer swords and kung fu lol xD

in the prequel there's like a godly one called jool narret, proper send like a squad of pro soldiers and him on a mission and the soldiers get nuked, then he basically solos the whole mission lol
then he gets taken out by a fkin tidal wave when someone crashes a rock into the planet... killed his legendary dad cos he left the training robot set on his secret pro level accidentally. so he's got like a vendetta to do 2 swordsmen's work ^.^
it's a cool story.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

idoc hunting be like
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: May 23rd, 2020, 10:09 am Welcome to how I reacted to the show :)

Getting confirmation of it tho might actually be worse...
redlettermedia have done a thing... not watched it yet

lol - "the lesson i learnt was to fucking fear people that are different to me, and that gays are psychopaths... is that what they were going for?"
:lol:
exactly.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Lol saw that a few days ago too. Few points I didn't think of that made things even dumberer(er). Really tho all this needed to be was good. Or even adequate. But we got ham fisted political and social messages in the stupid way.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

it's the way a lot of primetime stuff has gone...

but there's still some great shows coming out like Expanse and Orville
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

pretty good despite...

lol <3 winona ryder
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

still love this movie :P
even though it's kinda hilarious ^.^

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

this is one of the main inspirations for the matrix, good film.

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

le sigh..

:D
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

btw, dont know if you know all this, but if you like trek you probably should..