Few questions due to lack of memory

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Kemo

Few questions due to lack of memory

Post by Kemo »

1. If 90 days = 1 year vet time. Do doom artifacts (specifically inquis) follow the same time pattern?

2. Can someone please explain to me why shields on this server cannot have HCI on them like they originally used to. There are a shit load of shields rolling around that are stupidly priced because they have pre-patch HCI and DCI on them. I just find it kind of annoying that these items exists.. less than plentifully, but enough to still find less than absolute trash versions of them, but you cannot create them anymore.
House

Re: Few questions due to lack of memory

Post by House »

you can get the order shield from the vesper museum, +15 hci +15 dci but sc -1
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Kemo wrote:1. If 90 days = 1 year vet time. Do doom artifacts (specifically inquis) follow the same time pattern?

2. Can someone please explain to me why shields on this server cannot have HCI on them like they originally used to. There are a shit load of shields rolling around that are stupidly priced because they have pre-patch HCI and DCI on them. I just find it kind of annoying that these items exists.. less than plentifully, but enough to still find less than absolute trash versions of them, but you cannot create them anymore.
Because life isnt fair. You could craft them in the past but they FUBAR the hell out of that too
Kemo

Post by Kemo »

zulu2401 wrote:
Kemo wrote:1. If 90 days = 1 year vet time. Do doom artifacts (specifically inquis) follow the same time pattern?

Because life isnt fair. You could craft them in the past but they FUBAR the hell out of that too

I just find it laughable that I can find colored wood HCI DCI shields on vendors, but they all appear to be heartwood instead of bloodwood which would be the most beneficial. Just seems pretty fucking stupid to me to allow all these pre patched shields to exist, but not allow them to be crafted.
xG00BERx and zulu2401 like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Kemo wrote: Can someone please explain to me why shields on this server cannot have HCI on them
These shields with HCI that can no longer be crafted was a patch put in when this server was a server (basically Demise was a test server for other servers) that was to be more in line with OSI and just like OSI they can not be crafted and some still do exist there as well.

It has been a few years since this server has taken that road and they should revert a lot of those earlier patches/changes if they do not want to take that path any more

Your example of the HCI on shields is a good example along with reverting the bod books just to name 2

No point in having to follow how OSI was during this era after giving up on it for a few years and Demise no longer being that test server

I appreciate all the work that has been put into this free server by the people doing it for free and they can rest assured that all those fixes to spelling errors did not go unnoticed.(Though there are a lot of game mechanics that have been reported that are wrong (during almost any OSI era) that have been forgotten/ignored)

As I stated earlier about the free and the free (I appreciate all the work) I still log in and sit in my now renamed Elven chair and smile as I wait for a new deco item to be added

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bama I love you
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Sing to me bama
Hugsforpeace likes this.
Hugsforpeace

Post by Hugsforpeace »

zulu2401 wrote:Sing to me bama
Oooo I wanna hear a song, can I request some T Swift?
Hugsforpeace, The Skunt, Doom Boss, WhoreForHire

I'm a creepy weeaboo
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Gonna make her my gurlfriend. She just doesn't know it yet
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Be my friend BAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Hugsforpeace wrote:Oooo I wanna hear a song

This is one of my favorites by The Dead Kennedy's
Lets all sing along

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXJbSltZC6Q

Hugsforpeace wrote: can I request some T Swift?
Put your testicles in the ashtray on the way out
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bama wrote:

Lets all sing along

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha touché
Hugsforpeace

Post by Hugsforpeace »

Bama wrote:

Lets all sing along

If we are going this route I want to hear some Leftover Crack or Catch 22.
Hugsforpeace, The Skunt, Doom Boss, WhoreForHire

I'm a creepy weeaboo
zulu2401 and Bama like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Hugsforpeace wrote:If we are going this route I want to hear some Leftover Crack or Catch 22.
In that case take back your boys!!!!
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Hugsforpeace likes this.
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

Circle jerks, rancid, black flag, bad religion. If you can teach me to slap the bass like the rancid song "as one" , then I will allow you to put your elf chair in my despise house.