Few questions due to lack of memory

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Few questions due to lack of memory

Post by Bama »

Jackie Moon wrote:Circle jerks, rancid, black flag, bad religion. If you can teach me to slap the bass like the rancid song "as one" , then I will allow you to put your elf chair in my despise house.
R.I.P. Frank Ruffino.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

RIP real punk music. Don't know exactly when it died, probably the dookie album was the last thing I remember being close to punk before I quit keeping up with music in general
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Jackie Moon wrote:RIP real punk music. Don't know exactly when it died, probably the dookie album was the last thing I remember being close to punk before I quit keeping up with music in general
Still exists, just have to look deeper nowadays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAIUf_SYpwE

one of my favorite songs from propaganhi
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Kemo

Post by Kemo »

*sigh* All I wanted was a question answered and the ability to make shields with HCI and the thread goes to hell. Can't take you guys anywhere, lol.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Kemo wrote:*sigh* All I wanted was a question answered and the ability to make shields with HCI and the thread goes to hell.

Bama wrote:
Kemo wrote: Can someone please explain to me why shields on this server cannot have HCI on them
These shields with HCI that can no longer be crafted was a patch put in when this server was a server (basically Demise was a test server for other servers) that was to be more in line with OSI and just like OSI they can not be crafted and some still do exist there as well.

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... 183#p15108
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Kemo

Post by Kemo »

Bama wrote:
Kemo wrote:*sigh* All I wanted was a question answered and the ability to make shields with HCI and the thread goes to hell.

Bama wrote:
Kemo wrote: Can someone please explain to me why shields on this server cannot have HCI on them
These shields with HCI that can no longer be crafted was a patch put in when this server was a server (basically Demise was a test server for other servers) that was to be more in line with OSI and just like OSI they can not be crafted and some still do exist there as well.

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... 183#p15108
I realize the answers were given, but the same 5 people always go off on unrelated tangents in random ass threads.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Tyler.... Get used to it.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Hugsforpeace likes this.