Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote:Something like this has to be handled with care. You actually have to catch the faggots doing it. You cant just punish people you think did it. I'm sure there were multiple hz involved but MB is the one who usually does this bullshit. It's not the first time and won't be the last.
Two words Zulu .........

.......... World Saves

They not only catch "faggots" but also afk sampires losing their weapons
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bama I loves you. I can has handjob yes?
CrazyAPP

Post by CrazyAPP »

zulu2401 wrote:I found them in about 15 mins. Hz had illegally blocked the entire area with boats. Killed all 13 and left. Thug life baby ;)
Nice!!!
I cant understand why they did that
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

CrazyAPP wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:I found them in about 15 mins. Hz had illegally blocked the entire area with boats. Killed all 13 and left. Thug life baby ;)
Nice!!!
I cant understand why they did that
Because they don't have anyone in their guild who tries to enjoy the game and act friendly. It's all about what shitbag move they can pull next to further grief the server population. I'm convinced thats all the log in for. You don't see any other guild acting as fuckin ignorant and abusing every flaw or breaking every rule possible
Shallan likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

MB is flustered now that his spawn checking script is broken by the change of spawns so he tried to narrow it down to oaks and dungeon spawns only. Easier to watch than all of t2a
Shallan and Opywang like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Once a low life shitbag, always a low life shitbag though.
Fenerous

Post by Fenerous »

Alvin wrote:
Shallan wrote:@Eos, @Staff
The Silvertiger wrote: I would suggest anyone worried about being raided, due to a bot, add tracking to their resser. You may have to track for around 15 minutes prior valoring, but whether you finish the spawn or not killing the bot will be worth your time.
U know how long it takes for 4 accounts to check all the spawns?
They log wraith form char - go to altar via some route. and then relog out SIDE of the Spawn area.
For Destard its strait line of 30 tiles? maybe 40.
So 1 min to check spawn and go back to log out, then go into next account, check next spawn, next next... when u dont all acounts they just need to wait 1 min to log in again and check.
When BOTs found out skulls are started he just msg the count on Alliance chat of guild HZ and viola.
Its even easier to do it on LL since the BOTS can use camping to relog without waint 5 min.

Yeah i know HZ WILL SAY THEY DONT DO THIS.

But like i said i tracked that wraiths few times with my thief detected them and let them die.... so i know why im saying.
Staff should do smth with this cause its like autmation bod collecting, and from what i know it works on Easy UO relog script + uosteam.
and no im not in hz, i wasnt in hz, but anyone that have a time and some brain would find this one out.

ps. For Semidat it was always THOR [OO] , for Rikktor i would need to check my screens i think i have it some where but it was on S and same guild [O_O] or [OO]
Let me add an illustration to your description:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KsoVt1B8eE
Its like recalling around checking house signs... afk... :shock:
Fenerous

Post by Fenerous »

Ajani wrote:
Opywang wrote:Bedlam got harder, and now y'all know how I feel it's a bitch ain't it lol. That is exactly what happen to me when I do spawn even when we had 5 players in a decent suit we still can't do the spawn, and thus no reward, and we kept having to go home empty with nothing on our hand, and a bunch of gold loss from insurance.
now it is impossible to solo on a 500kk geared char but coon can be soloed on a 1k geared char
bedlam can be solo'ed still just dont suck?
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Fenerous wrote:
Ajani wrote:
Opywang wrote:Bedlam got harder, and now y'all know how I feel it's a bitch ain't it lol. That is exactly what happen to me when I do spawn even when we had 5 players in a decent suit we still can't do the spawn, and thus no reward, and we kept having to go home empty with nothing on our hand, and a bunch of gold loss from insurance.
now it is impossible to solo on a 500kk geared char but coon can be soloed on a 1k geared char
I was told by Tanya bedlam is now impossible. I don't do bedlams for I am red and don't play samp.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Tanya and The Silvertiger like this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Ajani wrote:
Fenerous wrote:
Ajani wrote: now it is impossible to solo on a 500kk geared char but coon can be soloed on a 1k geared char
I was told by Tanya bedlam is now impossible. I don't do bedlams for I am red and don't play samp.
True.
I personally think there is lower spawn rate of mobs :P

And mobs on 3 wave have big hp pools ;p with no slayer :P

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Level 3 Rikktor: Drakes: Hit Points: 241 - 258 , Ophidian Justicars: Hit Points: 169 - 183, Ophidian Zealots: Hit Points: 169 - 183

Level 3 Neira: Bone Knights: Hit Points: 118 - 150, Skeletal Knights: Hit Points: 118 - 150 , Liches:Hit Points: 103 - 120

Level 3 Bedlam: Plague Beast Lords: Hit Points: 1800, Interred Grizzles: Hit Points: 465

After the update need to kill same amount of monsters on all tram champs :(

Bedlam, Minotaurs, Twisted Weald are now more difficult then before the update. :(
rsCDwMN.png
rsCDwMN.png (9.83 KiB) Viewed 6009 times
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

Yea it used to be fun to do bedlam ... Now it takes 4x as long to solo ..
Ajani and Tanya like this.
Zmoney

Post by Zmoney »

thanks for the update eos, this is the most active ive seen the shard in a while. Folks spawning all over the place. Seems like the only people that dont like the update is hz.
Opywang likes this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Zmoney wrote:thanks for the update eos, this is the most active ive seen the shard in a while. Folks spawning all over the place. Seems like the only people that dont like the update is hz.
I dont like the update, not affiliated with hz.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Zmoney wrote:thanks for the update eos, this is the most active ive seen the shard in a while. Folks spawning all over the place. Seems like the only people that dont like the update is hz.
I don't like this stupid update and I am still not Hz you moron
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit