Looking for Ppl from 13 Years Ago

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Extremist223

Looking for Ppl from 13 Years Ago

Post by Extremist223 »

In game names for these people were Shade and Kitka. I was probably 13 at the time I'm 26 now and I figured I would boot up some UO again. If you guys still exist I'd love to reconnect.
Extremist223

Re: Looking for Ppl from 13 Years Ago

Post by Extremist223 »

Shade you were from Texas, and Kitka from Victoria, BC. I hope you guys see this message.
Adon

Post by Adon »

Don't believe either has been around in a long time.
Extremist223

Post by Extremist223 »

I can't even remember what guild we were a part of. I just remember that there was another guild E or something that was really kick ass and we would wage war against them, usually with less members and struggled haha. Those were great times. How did you know them Adon? I'm sorry if you were part of the guild and I can't remember.
Adon

Post by Adon »

I met kitka before shade and E played on the server when FoA/GoA , TaR, RW, and ATHF were some of the more known guilds. Shade and his brothers I met when they were in a guild, forget which, and before Shade formed NME.
Extremist223

Post by Extremist223 »

Who are you playing with now? You must be rich if you kept with it all this time!
Adon

Post by Adon »

Don't really play at all anymore, just lurk forums from time to time and refresh accounts.
kentares likes this.
Extremist223

Post by Extremist223 »

Ahh, more responsible then me. I let me accounts expire.
argile

Post by argile »

Does anyone remember what the riddle was that used to be in Luna. It was there for years before someone solved it. I want to say the reward was some robe but i can't remember anymore.
Adon

Post by Adon »

argile wrote:Does anyone remember what the riddle was that used to be in Luna. It was there for years before someone solved it. I want to say the reward was some robe but i can't remember anymore.
The luna orb? Was solved by Homer, the answer I believe was something "x²" can't remember exactly what. The reward was umbra hooded shroud.
ortiz, kentares and argile like this.
argile

Post by argile »

thanks you have a pretty good memory
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Adon wrote:
argile wrote:Does anyone remember what the riddle was that used to be in Luna. It was there for years before someone solved it. I want to say the reward was some robe but i can't remember anymore.
The luna orb? Was solved by Homer, the answer I believe was something "x²" can't remember exactly what. The reward was umbra hooded shroud.
Wait... Xavier, the admin, solved the riddle... Sounds fishy to me.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
Adon

Post by Adon »

The Silvertiger wrote: Wait... Xavier, the admin, solved the riddle... Sounds fishy to me.
I had left that part out to avoid bringing up issues that are no longer relevant to the server (as far as I know).
Moghe

Post by Moghe »

The riddle was something like:

......../... ./.._ _....../._ _.. .._..._ _

. . . . . . . ./_.... . .../.... ..../........

..../. ......../.._ _../._ _..._ _ _ _

_ _ _ _ _ _ _..../._.. ./........_/........

Second in Aqua,But reverse
Just like each word except the last character.
Just like end without the fifth.

The moderator who posted it was Asayre IIRC, and the winner was Homer - it was a shroud (one of those robes with the hoods before Demise had them) and was a unique item. Homer used to run around in Doom showing it off :P - he was also a Sampire long before they became popular.

It looks like someone tried to outsource the answer on another forum too.

The answer was 4² (based on the game of the same name). You could apparently figure it out from just the code as well.

I spent ages trying to figure out the answer, and would bring it to school with me. Heh heh. Good 'ol times.
Mook

Post by Mook »

<-- Mook of [ATHF]. Welcome back.